Summer transfer window 2023

Frankly he's a man who's around like 60, he knows full well what he's doing and how people will react to it. He works for Sky, this generates news. This whole nonsense of the club getting 2 in but him only knowing one, even the other day it was about Gray, "Palace and another unnamed PL club", like come off it. How does a man act like a professional journalist but then tries to genuinely act like he doesn't know a player's name or a club who might be interested in a player.

Do his "sources" simply say "Oh we're signing someone" and he has to play a game of Guess Who with them or something? Goes back to what I said last night about Tofeenut, Myers is just another who really doesn't know much, gets some things right but rarely is the one to break the story and then uses that as a reason for people to trust him making guesses. Again, he knows what he's doing. It's for attention, more so to bring Everton viewers to Sky Sports, rather than to himself but it's the same thing as the others.
I don't think Alan Myers life revolves around GOT. I would guess he isn't aware of what is being said here or certainly doesn't care.
He is asked a question , he gives an answer, it may be right or not.

Villas signings are crazy.

I wonder how it will go. One thing is for sure, FFP gona bubble over in the next 2-3 years I'm sure
Thought the same. Could really propel them on by building on last seasons momentum, so good luck to them, but unless they get to CL level, their basic income alone will struggle to cover it all. I’m sure someone will be along very very soon to tell us otherwise…..

Thought the same. Could really propel them on by building on last seasons momentum, so good luck to them, but unless they get to CL level, their basic income alone will struggle to cover it all. I’m sure someone will be along very very soon to tell us otherwise…..

They’re going to win that ECL

Huge sponsorship deal?