Summer transfer window 2023

Simms worth the 6-8mil thats been reported? I know he has strength but is he a good finisher?

I wish Everton would put in a bid for Gyokeres. It seems he has set his heart on going to Sporting Lisbon and they are starting to take the p*ss. We need a top flight club to pull their finger out and put a bid in.

He’ll be a solid Championship player but that’s about it.

Simms worth the 6-8mil thats been reported? I know he has strength but is he a good finisher?

I wish Everton would put in a bid for Gyokeres. It seems he has set his heart on going to Sporting Lisbon and they are starting to take the p*ss. We need a top flight club to pull their finger out and put a bid in.
I think 6-8 is about right for him. He's not the all-round player Gyokeres is but that's reflected in the price. He'll get you plenty of goals though. He's not PL level at the moment but he's better than most on here give him credit for.

Hed be another one of our best players in the treatment room mate.

Going from memory he always seems to be good for a few games then misses loads with injury.
Wowzers, you are correct. Games missed from 19/20 through 22/23 - 12, 18, 7, 13. A lot of hamstring and calf injuries. Not surprising given his explosiveness, but not good - eventually he won't recover.

I'm going to change my opinion to a hard swerve - had no idea.

think it will be a good move for you would still bring in another to take preasure off him.has got goals in him is why sunderland want him back, just needs games to help him develop.