Summer transfer window 2023

As soon as i heard that good times Bill was staying on as chairman because of his expertise in transfers in conjuction with his yes man Kev who sees himself as merely a line manager, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that we would start pre-season training with no new additions and be in an even worse state than we even were last season. He was the first person that needed to go for this to not be inevitable.
This 100%

Simms is a good finisher. He is not yet a good all round player. If Coventry can improve his all round game against weaker competition and under less of a spotlight in the Championship and we insist on a good sell-on cause that is a win-win.

As soon as i heard that good times Bill was staying on as chairman because of his expertise in transfers in conjuction with his yes man Kev who sees himself as merely a line manager, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that we would start pre-season training with no new additions and be in an even worse state than we even were last season. He was the first person that needed to go for this to not be inevitable.
Yup. This thread is actually ludicrous given that Kenwright is still in situ. I mean, are people actually expecting positive developments? Nothing has changed. While Arsenal are spending 170m and Liverpool are signing World Cup winners, the most positive news from Everton is Dominic Calvert-Lewin's partner is expecting a baby.

We're third rate and will remain so as long as Kenwright's inert regime survives. We're going down in 2024 and thoroughly deserve it. Nothing has been learned. Nothing has changed. And nothing has been done to improve our playing side.

Yup. This thread is actually ludicrous given that Kenwright is still in situ. I mean, are people actually expecting positive developments? Nothing has changed. While Arsenal are spending 170m and Liverpool are signing World Cup winners, the most positive news from Everton is Dominic Calvert-Lewin's partner is expecting a baby.

We're third rate and will remain so as long as Kenwright's inert regime survives. We're going down in 2024 and thoroughly deserve it. Nothing has been learned. Nothing has changed. And nothing has been done to improve our playing side.
If you've been overwhelmed by the positivity on this thread then I suggest you seek medical advice

Golly gosh, you are in a bad way. Have a good lie down in the dark and tomorrow things might look better. Probably not by tomorrow to be honest but there is time yet to turn things around. With regard to Arsenal's spending and the RS acquisitions, I share your fear that we are unlikely to emulate them, at least not in this decade anyway.

L

Golly gosh, you are in a bad way. Have a good lie down in the dark and tomorrow things might look better. Probably not by tomorrow to be honest but there is time yet to turn things around. With regard to Arsenal's spending and the RS acquisitions, I share your fear that we are unlikely to emulate them, at least not in this decade anyway.

L
Keep living the dream!