Summer transfer window 2023

I think 6-8 is about right for him. He's not the all-round player Gyokeres is but that's reflected in the price. He'll get you plenty of goals though. He's not PL level at the moment but he's better than most on here give him credit for.

think it will be a good move for you would still bring in another to take preasure off him.has got goals in him is why sunderland want him back, just needs games to help him develop.

Fair points. I know we'll lose out on the assists but happy days if we can bring in a player for a 3rd of the price that can be a 1 in 2 striker.

He scored 7 in 17 with continuous game time and we've got a good track record recently of improving players.

I wouldn’t have sold him to Coventry, I would have told them he’s twenty five million to buy just like Gykores. Again, typical Everton.
Exactly this, sell them a player on the cheap to replace the player they held us to ransom over with us knowing they are banking just shy of £20m...

As soon as i heard that good times Bill was staying on as chairman because of his expertise in transfers in conjuction with his yes man Kev who sees himself as merely a line manager, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that we would start pre-season training with no new additions and be in an even worse state than we even were last season. He was the first person that needed to go for this to not be inevitable.