Summer transfer window 2023

Would be nice to have a decent striker signed soon.
oh_my_sweet_summer_child.jpg

It’s genuinely remarkable to play 17 games up front for Man United with the wingers and creative talent they have and not score once. I reckon I could just float about up there and at least one would bounce in off me in that space of time.

Exactly, he won't find much better talent bar Man City to set him up for goal chances and he couldn't even score one definitely not what we need at all.

Averages a goal every 2.5 games in his career. Not right for United's system, but worked hard and although he only started 10 games, he did OK.

Probably could have done more at Burnley, but will be fine for backup..

It has to be Onana. It’s not even close. You don’t mess around selling a good keeper unless you have to. Much easier to find another centre mid. A 29 year old keeper is about a 24 year old outfield player.
Its not even close youre right. Keep Onana every day over Pickford.

Onana is the one you have long term who can take the team forward or go for mega money in 1 or 2 seasons.

I'd be selling Onana + Iwobi long before Pickford.

Iwobi should be sold anyway.

Pickford should also be sold for £50mil+.

Onana only for £75mil+

Proper Everton signing weghorst

What have you heard on Pickford? You mentioned a deal has been in the works?

Something you read or were told?

Weghorst would be on a par with Maupay.

Its not even close youre right. Keep Onana every day over Pickford.

Onana is the one you have long term who can take the team forward or go for mega money in 1 or 2 seasons.

Iwobi should be sold anyway.

Pickford should also be sold for £50mil+.

Onana only for £75mil+

What have you heard on Pickford? You mentioned a deal has been in the works?

Something you read or were told?

Weghorst would be on a par with Maupay.
A while back pickford was out the door but it was held off as loris stayed until the summer

A new contract has been put in place to protect the asset , but pickfords side are happy to stay so ive heard.

It's upto the club, which we can safely assume that If the price is acceptable they will sell

In terms of holdup play, bringing players into the game, and getting the team further up the pitch he’s not a bad player. Crisis of confidence recently which has seen him blank. I’d take him on loan with an option all day, as long as we were looking to punt Maupay and buy another striker too. The key thing to remember is that we wouldn’t have to change our system if DCL got injured and Weghorst came into the side.

That said, pretty sure he wasn’t a fan of Dyche at Burnley so it’s probably just a lazy link.