Summer transfer window 2023

TAMMY

ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

So much scrap to sell before we get near Pickford. Davies, Gomez, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, Townsend, Gray, gbamin, maupay, iwobi etc etc admittedly we'll get buttons for them but Pickford is indispensable and as @Eggs always alludes to, he plays like it matters.
Aren’t Davies and Townsend out of contract and gone?

Gbamins agent has already said he isn’t coming back and is looking to go to Russia.

We are also losing begovic, Coady, Mina and Vinagre.

We need money from somewhere to replace them.

60m for Pickford allows us to bring in several players to fill the squad.

Ultimately it’s likely Pickford or onana who we will sell.

Aren’t Davies and Townsend out of contract and gone?

Gbamins agent has already said he isn’t coming back and is looking to go to Russia.

We are also losing begovic, Coady, Mina and Vinagre.

We need money from somewhere to replace them.

60m for Pickford allows us to bring in several players to fill the squad.

Ultimately it’s likely Pickford or onana who we will sell.
Due to the media’s perception of him the Pickford name is dirt in the minds of supporters of the Traditional CL qualifying clubs. He would never be accepted. Both United and Spurs want Raya instead of him

I don’t understand the hype around Tammy Abraham.
He scored few goals in the prem when he was at chelsea being served by some of the best midfielders and wingers. I fear he will only get around 6 or 7 goals in the whole season if he were to join us and for the price of 30 mil being quoted I just cant understand why Kev and Sean want him when there are cheaper and better alternatives available. Im sure we could even get Balogun for the price.
Not sure he will do the leg work demanded by Dyche. Good striker when confidence is up but no guaranteed success

Forest wanted Keane on loan last summer. Didn't happen and they actually picked up Wily Boly for a couple of million from Wolves.

Godfrey imo is completely broken atm and needs time away from the game to find himself again. Didn't shock me at all he didn't feature again this season after the Newcastle game so I don't think anyone will be even making enquiries until they see him play for 5-6 games next season.

Holgate if pitched right should be picked up by a top 10 club in the championship. Could just hang onto him as pure squad player but Palace away shows his limitations.

There are 3 promoted teams that will be wanting prem experienced players .

She’d utd are apparently interested in coady for example ..

Holgate could suit burnley etc .

When players become available their agents will start looking for moves for them