Summer transfer window 2023

I was waiting for that, when I saw something about him not scoring for United and he was signed by Dyche for Burnley. Lazy journalism?

I think he was more of a club signing rather than Dyche, bit like Cornet.

From the games I saw Burnley's style didn't really suit him either and he's looked out of his depth at Man. United.

I agree with Dave, IF we do sell Pickford and I hope we don't. Kelleher is a player I'd be happy with us signing, he never looked out of place playing for the RS, and I think he can be a top keeper
Is he the one that let in 4 goals against the saints on the last day. I saw those goals and he looked poor. Now I’ll be honest, I don’t ever watch the rs. I only watched those highlights as was the last day and we were safe. So I’ll take you word for it if you have seen him play more and think he is a good option.

What's actually happening with Dele?

Is he our player or not ? I can't tell

Wasn't he required to fill a minimum number of games

I meant if West Ham sold Rice 4 years ago. Where Onana is now is where Rice was then...

...although Rice hadnt pushed out players like Tielemans or Witzel from the national team.

The fact is, not wanting change and being frightened of it...is why the club has been failing.

"He's been a good servant" or "hes saved us" is great when you dont mind failing.

When you look back at successful teams, the ones who get stuck or fall off their perch (like United incredibly) are those who hold onto players too long.

The whole way FFP is designed is to favour selling clubs. Now is the time to sell.

Were West Ham staying on the final or penultimate day two seasons in a row and Rice played a huge part in that? Onana has potential but he's had a very, very average season. If we get a silly offer then we'd be foolish not to take it.

We've already been gutted Zat. We've lost Richarlison, Digne, Gordon.

I completely agree with the whole financial argument, I agree with the wanting change. There isn't any fear of change.

Goalkeepers at Pickford's level are not freely available, and it wouldn't be cheap to replace him. Unless we have no choice financially, he shouldn't be sold. Plucking random goalkeeper names from X Y or Z league is great and everything but it's not a position we can gamble on unless we have to. That's what it would be, a gamble.