Summer transfer window 2023

Despite its probable unpopularity I would sign Vardy on a lowish wage (if he would come) and over a max one to two year contract as an alternative striking option. There may be some injury concerns of course but hes got enough in the legs to be quick enough for the last twenty minutes. He certainly wouldn’t be a starter, but would be an impact sub.
Doubt he would accept a low wage. Amd having him means having 2 injury prone strikers. We need players in week in week out

He shouldn’t be. But he will be. Too many other holes to fill. Maybe Niels will come in and Dyche will give him a go…Still think he’s got something about him
Sure someone said St Etinne are signing him to sell for profit, which is pretty good business-wise. If not, even just buying him isn't bad considering how well he's done for them

Doubt he would accept a low wage. Amd having him means having 2 injury prone strikers. We need players in week in week out
Yeah, but they both have different styles, and between them i would hope could play a big amount of minutes per season. I, not talking job share….but flexibility where we can get it is important, otherwise we are just a one trick pony, without the pony for the majority of games - I wouldn’t spend much time on it, low wage if he comes he comes for a year or two

Yeah, but they both have different styles, and between them i would hope could play a big amount of minutes per season. I, not talking job share….but flexibility where we can get it is important, otherwise we are just a one trick pony, without the pony for the majority of games - I wouldn’t spend much time on it, low wage if he comes he comes for a year or two
Until we have no ponies...Personally don't think it would work and would prefer a younger and more consistently fit striker. Calum Wilson had some big injuries last year for Newcastle. They got Isak in and he was sublime. When fit they can play both, if Wilson is injured, isak is good enough to cope. We need an Isak for our DCLs Calum Wilson. We can't have 2 Calum Wilson.

Can see him at Man Utd or Newcastle, can offer Champions league and a huge signing on fee etc.
Villa are currently the favourites for Tielemans. Obviously they can offer more than us right now but it’s probably not the level he thought he’d go to…..but the number of midfielders on the market is crazy. Mount, Kovacic, Maddison, Tielemans, Rice, MacAllister, Caicedo, Ward-Prowse, Neves…..be an interesting summer to see who ends up where, and who else is available as a result.

Tielemans is probably going to have better offers than Everton.

Obviously, he'd get a game here, but for all his talent on the ball, I think he's quite unprofessional. Always seems to be making lazy, sloppy passes and giving up on winning the ball back whenever I see him these days.

Can't say there are too many I'd be looking at from the relegated clubs. Castagne and Walker-Peters could be decent, and maybe Rodrigo at Leeds.

Until we have no ponies...Personally don't think it would work and would prefer a younger and more consistently fit striker. Calum Wilson had some big injuries last year for Newcastle. They got Isak in and he was sublime. When fit they can play both, if Wilson is injured, isak is good enough to cope. We need an Isak for our DCLs Calum Wilson. We can't have 2 Calum Wilson.
Isak cost £60m…I think he was meant to be the main striker and Wilson meant to be his back up, or alternative….not the other way around

Seriously need to be looking at offloading
Holgate
Keane
Gbamin
Maupay
Simms

Mina, Davies, Vinagre all OOC and going anyway. Coady too if a deal cannot be struck.

I’d be open to offers as well for
Patterson if he can’t stay fit
Mykolenko
Iwobi
Gana

I’d keep Onana unless we get a silly offer.
Gray is ok for the bench.
Gomes is a funny one, might have his confidence back after a season in France. Or maybe I’ve just forgotten how slow he is and not suited to the PL.
Are we joining a 5-a-side league?