Summer transfer window 2023

I guess the question becomes, why would an owner who is intending on selling the club, do anything other than the absolute bare minimum required to maybe keep the club in the league so that he can sell.

I think expecting that Iwobi money to be spent on a replacement is probably extremely naive.

Nothing confirmed with any outs. Just medicals.

Yeah. Almost 1am here so i wont bother finding it but if you google or search in here you'll see it.

Its bewildering.

Think I've made sense of it. If he'd have come back here and we'd sold him, he'd have been due a loyalty bonus that was agreed when he signed his contract with us. That will have been next to nothing in the big scheme of things. The club he was on loan at have probably offered him a signing fee/loyalty bonus much greater than what he would have got here, hence he'd be well better off before he even starts negotiating the other contract on offer, if that makes sense lol

I’d find it very strange that we wouldn’t end up with Daka or Cornet on loan. Not saying I expect it to happen but it’d be really weird as they seem like easy, risk free deals to do and we’ve been linked to both with ages.