Summer transfer window 2023

Call me a cynic but think these outs have been sorted for sometime, and the ole Bill special which has now morphed into "only bringing players that add something bollix"getting mentioned by all the usual Kenwright mouthpieces.
Do you think it's better to bring in players that don't add something? We've been doing that for long enough.

Crazy how slow we move and how unlucky we are at times. Thought gray was sorted but haven't heard nowt. Creamed my pants that we were getting 22mill for iwobi. Haven't heard nowt on that all day on talksport. Accepted cannon 7 million If it was added to iwobi fee to get a quality winger or ACM..haven't heard Jack about that since.
They will all get announced at 10/11pm and we will say we had no time to find replacements. The Everton way.

Crazy how slow we move and how unlucky we are at times. Thought gray was sorted but haven't heard nowt. Creamed my pants that we were getting 22mill for iwobi. Haven't heard nowt on that all day on talksport. Accepted cannon 7 million If it was added to iwobi fee to get a quality winger or ACM..haven't heard Jack about that since.
They will all get announced at 10/11pm and we will say we had no time to find replacements. The Everton way.