Summer transfer window 2023

He’s probably checking the sizes of fulham shirts as we speak

Already sticking him in the fantasy Fulham formations.

IMG_3790.jpeg

If Fulham actually bid then it's a tricky one. He is one of the few creative players we have but he's in the last 12 months of his contract and isn't signing an extension.
If they're offering a decent fee then i think you have to sell.

Would you pay 11 mill for a season of Iwobi, this is his cost, I’d sell him twice:

Wages: 4.16 mill.
Ammortisation: 6.8mill

Total: 10.96mill a year.

Sell him for a pound and we are still clearing resources.
Exactly- if someone said do you want Iwobi on a years loan, the loan fee is 10m, oh and he’s taking a month off mid season for AFCON? No one is taking that.

We’d surely take 10m plus, the sticking point is unless he’s desperate to move back to London he’s probably better running it down and being a very attractive free agent than taking this.

If Fulham actually bid then it's a tricky one. He is one of the few creative players we have but he's in the last 12 months of his contract and isn't signing an extension.
If they're offering a decent fee then i think you have to sell.

….not tricky at all, if Fulham bid we snap their hands off. The problem will be Iwobi accepting a move.

Exactly- if someone said do you want Iwobi on a years loan, the loan fee is 10m, oh and he’s taking a month off mid season for AFCON? No one is taking that.

We’d surely take 10m plus, the sticking point is unless he’s desperate to move back to London he’s probably better running it down and being a very attractive free agent than taking this.
Last year of his contract no sign of a new one getting completed
So we would have to sell him, daft not to.
I like iwobi but he isn't irreplaceable.