Summer transfer window 2023

If the gnonto negotiations end up in the 30 million range we should attempt to sign Brennan Johnson instead I'd imagine 35-40 would be enough ,he has experience in the league and more importantly has demonstrated he can score goals from the wings which we need as much as a new striker
I do like Johnson, but Sulemana and Bakayoko are MILES better than him tbh. He would cost way more than them.

They seriously just need to stop being stupid and move on from Gnonto. At 15m, fine, but at 25m you are just getting Siggurdson'ed. Did we not learn from just a few short years ago?
I’d be excited if we get Gnonto, but if we end up spending 20-25 on another winger then only spend 10-15 on a striker it’s completely the wrong way around. Maybe we can spend on both but if we can’t the priorities are wrong. Getting in Harrison and Danjuma gives us the ability to walk away.

Still think he should have been given a little more time. His strike rate was far better than Maupay (and a fair few other strikers we’ve had!)
Mate we’ve really got to stop using Maupay as a benchmark

I’m not expecting the next Lukaku whilst we’re skint and crap but we could at least have an Andy Johnson benchmark and hope for a Kevin Campbell

I do like Johnson, but Sulemana and Bakayoko are MILES better than him tbh. He would cost way more than them.
They simply are not mate.
This lad is lightning fast , with feet to match.
He will be an absolute star somewhere in the future (if his temperament remains under control).
The other 2 (from my limited experience of viewing them ) are absolutely miles inferior.