Summer transfer window 2023

Interesting. This could test Leeds' resolve over Gnonto. They need money for new additions and I was worried taht quick deals for these two would allow Leeds for leeway to stand firm over Gnonto- because they don't like us!
Screenshot_20230816_184545_X.jpg

Interesting. This could test Leeds' resolve over Gnonto. They need money for new additions and I was worried taht quick deals for these two would allow Leeds for leeway to stand firm over Gnonto- because they don't like us!View attachment 223118
Yeah can see adams staying till atleast jan and see what options he has,they do need to make a sale so could still see the other two going as both training alone

Presumably will be better than the original Bakayoko. Was so excited with that one at the time too…..
I remember his debut v the RS at Goodison,I think after a minute or so he had a golden opportunity to immortalise himself with a header at the Park End………he missed🙄his career here never really got any better apart from the goals v Bristol city in the cup and that vital night at Blackburn.