Summer transfer window 2023

View attachment 218780

If we’re stuck with Danjuma and McNeil on the wings we’re in for another relegation battle.
You don’t get it do you, Leeds will do all they can to hold him, we know what he’s worth, Leeds know what they want, their fans want daft money for someone with 2 goals last season

Of the teams there were the most likely, Inter/Juve/Milan/Napoli all have better quality than him and Villa have just spent big on Diaby but if Leeds price him out our range there isn’t a damn thing we can do given our finances

Not so sure "Dycheball" is a real thing to be honest mate.
You could very well be right. I'm not overly interested in tactics and strategies.Im just going from those who purporte to be in the know.
"Sean Dyche wants functional players rather than high-level technical ones. His teams defend deep and look for opportunities to get the ball behind the opponent’s fullback and utilise their big strikers to shield the ball and push for throw-ins. They also press high and look to create narrow lanes to force the opposition to play the ball long, where big players can win the second ball. His teams are always very tactical and purposeful in their approach, even when playing against top-tier opponents"
If it's accurate I'm happy enough with that. However successful Man City have been I find their patient keep ball style more than a little boring.