Summer transfer window 2023

We were linked last summer as well.

I think he'd be a good player to sign if we were to setup to counter attack...quick, direct and knows where the goal is.

Almeria finished 16th and he moved from France so you'd expect more now hes adapted.

If we landed him quickly for under £15mil i think it would be smart. Suspect we would be after one more as well.

…I like the look of him too, Zat. I’d go as far as saying had we got him last summer we’d have had a far more relaxing last day of the season on Sunday. It’s not rocket science knowing what immediately needs fixing.

We were linked last summer as well.

I think he'd be a good player to sign if we were to setup to counter attack...quick, direct and knows where the goal is.

Almeria finished 16th and he moved from France so you'd expect more now hes adapted.

If we landed him quickly for under £15mil i think it would be smart. Suspect we would be after one more as well.
Appart from the obligatory highlights reel not seen him play but the bare facts 21, 6ft 1 , fast and 6 goals in 20 games sounds like he's the right sort of player to be looking at.

…I like the look of him too, Zat. I’d go as far as saying had we got him last summer we’d have had a far more relaxing last day of the season on Sunday. It’s not rocket science knowing what immediately needs fixing.

Hes also 6'1 which is good...i thought he was smaller :)

Id prefer him to Beto at Udinese who weve been linked with

Again though, i think he'd come in as a rotation player. Still would expect another centre forward signed.

Sorry Phil , I've just checked - it was Saliternitana not Salted Peanuts - but the rest is correct lol
Salernitana ;)

Appart from the obligatory highlights reel not seen him play but the bare facts 21, 6ft 1 , fast and 6 goals in 20 games sounds like he's the right sort of player to be looking at.

Indeed + as I mentioned above hes moved from another league into a team that finished 16th.

Id expect his output to increase in a team creating chances -- which i expect us to be next season.

Hes also 6'1 which is good...i thought he was smaller :)

Id prefer him to Beto at Udinese who weve been linked with

Again though, i think he'd come in as a rotation player. Still would expect another centre forward signed.

Salernitana ;)
yeah ok but you knew who they were from Salted Peanuts so lets not quibble about a few vowels

yeah ok but you knew who they were from Salted Peanuts so lets not quibble about a few vowels
Just on them, their full name sounds like a ship 'US Salernitana 1919' lol

They have a highly rated centre forward Boulaye Dia. He'd be a good signing for us and has been linked before.

If we could launch Maupay to them and bring in Dia + El Bilal Toure i think we'd look decent up top next season for relatively low expenditure.

Just on them, their full name sounds like a ship 'US Salernitana 1919' lol

They have a highly rated centre forward Boulaye Dia. He'd be a good signing for us and has been linked before.

If we could launch Maupay to them and bring in Dia + El Bilal Toure i think we'd look decent up top next season for relatively low expenditure.
Why would they do that?

"Give us your two best players, we will give you our worst player in exchange."

I'm sure they will jump at the chance.

We were linked with Dembele from Lyon a few months back, he’s on a free and the story was that we offered him £4.4m a season (£84k a week)

Not really had a great season: injured early doors, came back as a sub and scored a couple; then a run in the team coincided with a barren spell and looks like he's been out of favour ever since - has played one 90' and scored one goal in 2023