Summer transfer window 2023

Whats the story with Gronto? any good.
Cant really ask my Leeds mates cause it feels a bit like rubbing their noses in it.
1 goal in 4 or 5 doesnt seem great.
Is he more of a wide player than a striker.
Only really remember him getting subbed on for leeds for just a few mins here and there.

Think we’d be able to sell him for a 15 mill profit in a year or two good mate. ;)

Whats the story with Gronto? any good.
Cant really ask my Leeds mates cause it feels a bit like rubbing their noses in it.
1 goal in 4 or 5 doesnt seem great.
Is he more of a wide player than a striker.
Only really remember him getting subbed on for leeds for just a few mins here and there.
Can play both roles as a second striker or left and right. They rate him highly, the fans thought it was on the managers they had after marsch that just didnt want him in. Is a risk but has had a tough season under him now and is a good move imo

Think we’d be able to sell him for a 15 mill profit in a year or two good mate. ;)
What we should be doing cant expect every player to stay is just making sure we get players in before we sell on. If we get him in we should be looking for the next one after actually have a back up plan for the future.

Struggled to get in the Leeds team back end of last season but then again they were the greatest team the universe has ever seen. He’s young. That’s all I’ve got.

And looks like Gary Coleman, so if Bill wants to do a stage version of Different Strokes, then he has his lead sorted...

No idea how reliable but these reckon we are signing Gnonto for £22m

Can see us doing around £45m for him, Harrison and Rodrigo so if that's the case. Would also probably smooth things over a little bit too with them wanting to sue us or whatever that is. Think Gray is off personally as well, on top of Gordon, Kean and the 2 young lads there's definitely been around £80-90m profit on the books recently.

Those 3 plus Young is a good start to the summer in my opinion. All that would be left would be going for a centre forward but I'd prefer to wait for the right man than to go early and get it wrong potentially, we have only 1 real chance of it.

Can see us doing around £45m for him, Harrison and Rodrigo so if that's the case. Would also probably smooth things over a little bit too with them wanting to sue us or whatever that is. Think Gray is off personally as well, on top of Gordon, Kean and the 2 young lads there's definitely been around £80-90m profit on the books recently.

Those 3 plus Young is a good start to the summer in my opinion. All that would be left would be going for a centre forward but I'd prefer to wait for the right man than to go early and get it wrong potentially, we have only 1 real chance of it.

The Kean and Gordon money has already been swallowed up mate.

Money that went right into the running costs of the club

Do you think Rodrigo, would be the the centre forward mate. In addition to Harrison & Gnoto.

Would you be happy with that, if that was our business.

The Kean and Gordon money has already been swallowed up mate.
I'm not sure, I think you're right for now but also with MSP coming in I think that'd "free" it up again. We're something like £8m net spend in the last 3 years on transfers, if they come in and "loan" us the stadium money surely that opens it for transfers.

I could be very wrong but I've maintained the view that we're not being watched like a hawk over FPP and P&L anymore, it's effectively Moshiri not having the dough. I can see us easily being allowed to spend £50m ish now, with view to more with more sales, like Holgate or Gray