Summer transfer window 2023

Do you think Rodrigo, would be the the centre forward mate. In addition to Harrison & Gnoto.

Would you be happy with that, if that was our business.
Could be but I wouldn't like it personally. I genuinely do think we're in desperate need of a big 6ft5 lump of a striker at the very least who can hold up the ball and win headers, the team is crying out for it as we're basically purposefully built for set pieces and crosses. I don't think a player like that costs much anymore in a certain skill bracket.

If we got those 3, Young and a centre forward I think we'd be perfectly fine, could look to aim for 10th-15th, basically not a relegation battle. I'd like another centre half but I don't think we'll get one and we'll effectively just replace Mina with Branthwaite and not replace Coady. Who knows what the late loan market could bring though, if we could get Young, Gnonto and Rodrigo in for pre season at least I wouldn't mind waiting for further sales or seeing what opens up in terms of deals.

There are 2 very bad things we could do, 1. Splurge what we have now and hope for the best or 2. Wait until the end of window for the majority of business. Think we desperately need bodies now but we can't just pickup anyone that'll come.

Looks pretty good on youtube. Highly rated u19 england player. Can do a bit of everything, like Garner but different style.

I think it would be a good and sensible signing.

IT just makes no sense at all.

Yeah, alright Napoleon...

Disgraceful. Should be actively looking to sell him

Gnonto would be a good move....as long as we also bring in El Bilal or another similar profile forward.
We aren’t getting Toure, I really don’t see Almeria going for that loan with obligation paid in instalments deal the Heil were reporting

The skills that he's used to bamboozle people into rating him are the exact same skills he uses to bamboozle defenders dave. If he's a bamboozler in one respect then he's a bamboozler in the other and is thus a top, top player.

Top top players dont go to Everton anymore mate, you know this.

No, from what Ive seen of this lad he's all sizzle and no steak.

50k PW at Villa was the figure reported when he signed and I’m told by a couple of the journos who have run with it that it will be in 40-50 range with us. It is still significant money and suggests he might play quite a lot assuming his body holds up as well as it did last year.
Not really significant money in this day and age, he's probably on around the same if not less than Patterson and Mykolenko, on less than Davies was too so he'll just fill his role in the wage bill and probably be a far better player for it.

Seems like a reliable source but unless it’s years of instalments or a loan with obligation hard to see how we’d spend that much money on anything other than a striker.
22mil euro is 18mil if we do a 5yr deal it’s 3.6 mil a year. Basically what we’ve just got the simms and the kid who’s gone to Chelsea. The stumbling block is if Leeds what 10 upfront say, then it will need probably moshiri to put his hand in his pocket. But that down payment wouldn’t affect P&S.

Also which has been pointed out by plenty of fans. What we spend now we have 11 months to balance this years accounts

That should be the first and last time Richarlison is compared with that little no mark.
I like it i am not saying he will end up like him but if the lad wants any player to look at it should be rich time here. If gnoto puts in the effort rich did i am hopefull we could get a great player with him