Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an Everton forum full of Evertonians.
Every thread fuels tension and disappointment over things we can’t control.
It’s Everton innit.

Ha, fair point. It felt even worse during this window to me though, which is weird because all in all it was a pretty good window.

Arsenal valued zaha at £40m, we valued him at £60m, palace at £80m. Arsenal value Zaha equal to their valuation of Iwobi, we believe Arsenal undervalued Zaha, but are not willing to meet the valuation given by palace, as it is extortionate. We are however, willing to pay the extortionate value for Iwobi, who Arsenal believe is Zaha's equal. I feel like there is a whole load of people getting it wrong at Everton and Arsenal in the boardroom and Palace may well be the best judge of talent
Then why has no other club on the planet offered the 80 million Palace values him at?

Again - one injury to injury prone Mina or Bandaged head Keane and its Holgate at CB who is tosh at this level.

Its a disaster.

Imagine losing Keane and Mina to suspensions or injury, we will be down to Holgate and Gmabin or Holgate and Gibson. That just isnt good enough from a club who preach ambition......

All I heard from Everton all summer was “ambition”. We should show some actual ambition. Try to push for a top 4 finish instead of making our marquee signing an arsenal backup.
If the fans are “made up” toiling away in obscurity in the mid table then we don’t deserve any better.
Anyone who wants more is a bedwetter.
The marquee signing is Kean, not Iwobi. Do better.

He did very well for us over parts of last season, in particular playing a big part in the big run towards the end.

He isnt a poor player, he just isnt scoring enough goals (yet, he may begin to pick up) to keep his place beyond this window.
I just don’t rate him, a striker needs to score goals he doesn’t get many and I can’t see that changing.

Might have to get a job load of these to sell outside the ground with the arrival of Kean and Iwobi :)

The problem is, I cant tell u if iwobi is better than Bernard, hes coming here to be first or second sub.

Is he better than Walcott? Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.