Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% this. Cannot get my head round people who just will not accept any suggestion that things aren't absolutely brilliant. Get painted as some weirdo who wears a tin foil hat for saying that losing 2 key players and buying a couple of people to hopefully replace the isn't necessarily what you were hoping we might do.

FYI I said the transfer window was alright - not brilliant, not end of days.

Also- it’s not closed yet

One sulky wide player who played a handful of minutes lighter.

I’ll miss him, I really will.
You're a very strange man if you think that I have said we should've kept Lookman anywhere in my posts. What I have said is that we should have bought another wide player when Lookman didn't work out. If Richarlison and Bernard are injured or suspended at the same time we will have to play two of Walcott, Mirallas, Bolasie, DCL or Tosun. That's troubling.

‘Going for Zaha’ is mid table. Signing him is what the top 6 do.

Why didn't Arsenal sign him then? Because Palace wanted too much.

We bid £70m. £70M! Now, I think we should have - if we were willing to pay so much - paid more. But I get why we wouldn't.

The player wanted the move and tried to push for it. Palace wouldn't budge. They went back on an agreement with him - even Hodgson has acknowledged that.

But not having ducks in a row and having different options lined up is a failure, and it's on Brands. It's his job. He said he'd do it. And he hasn't.

don't forget me
Oumar-Niasse-Everton-Chelsea-Transfer-News-652961.jpg
Insert heart-emoji

If we want to progress, then at this point everyone should be able to agree the transfer window has been a success. the fact that the whole window has almost passed and we're about to get stung for Rojo, shows how poorly we've done. How can we not have achieved, if not the original targets we wanted, but others by now. Bit pissed off tbf. Got to make it tk Xmas now, hoping Mina and Keane are enough

No, we just won't sell Morgan, Mason and one of Bolasie/Mirallas (if we have to keep one, hope it is Bolasie - neither are good enough, but at least Yannick is a decent fellow). Admittedly not ideal, but we will just have to wait and see how it works out.
Ahh

But as they weren't in the plans then they aren't included. Sure we can use them in the time being but we know how we operate and that's it now for the season. We are going with what we have brought in.

Which is an issue as we wanted 3 more first team players for depth and not got them. So we are lacking in those areas, central defence especially. One of our centre halves gets injured and we are going to struggle. And yes I'd sign rojo now to cover that void over playing someone like holgate who isn't good enough.

And I like holgate!

Status
Not open for further replies.