Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We needed a top attacking signing really. Now its back to having to play dcl which removes any chance of top 6. Hopefully kean will bang in the goals and keep him far away from the pitch which might give us some hope.

OMG Everton haven’t got two world class players for every position a mere 14 months after the end of one of our worst premier league seasons when the squad was in an utter mess. Just not good enough, WTF is Brands doing?! Never mind the fact he’s shifted out Rooney Williams Klaassen Vlasic Lookman Gueye Jagielka McCarthy Pennington Kenny and replaced them with Richarlison Bernard Gomes Digne Mina Kean Gbamin Delph Sidibe, never mind the fact he’s streamlined the squad and brought the wages down, never mind the fact the value of the squad has massively increased and the age profile is far better. Yeah never mind all that, it’s not perfect yet so let’s get the toys out the pram.

Brands has already said its a long term plan. So if you want it all now then you dont back Brands...

Cant build a team in one season...now have decent depth in positions needed...aside from CB.

Im pretty confident he played wide in at least 5 or 6 games for them...despite that (from memory but probably available for you to google) i think he was joint top scorer for them...or one or two off.

You know, you can watch the games right? Even Serie B is available online let alone Serie A ;)

Watch the games he was in and then disagree with me...
I'm not disputing that he's a good player. But he has never played a first team game out wide. He has one appearance, 3 minutes as a sub, in a wide area that wasn't youth teams. That has nothing to do with watching the games or anything like that. He didn't play wide for Verona or Juventus.

So saying it's ok we didn't sign a winger because Kean can play wide is not a good thing. Maybe he can do a job there. But my point again is that so far he has never been asked to so we can't really rely on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.