• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre Back was the vital position.

Everyone knew it when Zouma returned. Big mistake.

Perhaps Lewis Gibson can step up in the event we lose Keane, Mina or Holgate.

It really is extremely poor from Brands.

He's done great work. Great.

But that doesn't excuse this. Not one bit.

I don't see how you can say that.
I had hoped for players in today which would have made the window spectacular, but as it stands now I think it is solid.

Losses :
Gueye
Zouma

Gains :
Delph
Kean
Sidibe
Gbamin
Arguably our two most effective players certainly central midfield gone. The lad Gbamin never kicked a ball in the prem. Delph on the treatment table already. The CB situation is self explanatory really.

I don't see how you can say that.
I had hoped for players in today which would have made the window spectacular, but as it stands now I think it is solid.

Losses :
Gueye
Zouma

Gains :
Delph
Kean
Sidibe
Gbamin
I don’t see why you’ve (purposefully?) left Lookman off the list

So there you have it...

Player wanted to leave but Everton couldn’t or didn’t want to match the fee Palace wanted.

Looks like Brands has come unstuck on this one I’m afraid.

Question is... do we have a b option... if not... why not?

I have no issues with us not agreeing to what Palace wanted, my issue is why we didn't move on to someone else when Palace stood firm on their asking price.

We could have done better in the window considering the money we had. Hope Mina and keane can make a good partnership.

Good bits
Gomes
Kean
Competition for coleman

Bad bits
Gueye leaving
Not signing a quality CB
Still got walcott
No competition for bernard
Still relying on two young lads in Calvin and kean

7/10
Assuming there's no more business or if we sign Rojo on loan, then I agree with the good bits and by and large the bad bits.
We also have an unknown quantity in Gbamin.

The biggest disappointment for me is not replacing Zouma (from last years squad).

You're wrong...I was hoping to challenge for European football but looks like I will have to suffer every weekend in the hope that we get enough points to at least stay in the division...

Can you tell me the euro millions for Friday - didn’t know people could predict the future.

Really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.