Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying this window was a disaster, or that I'm not happy with the business that got done, but can't deny I'm a bit dissapointed with the end to it. Believe we might have missed a giant opportunity to get right in the faces of the top 6. Our first 11 looks very good tbh, but fear there's not enough strength in depth to keep up with the big boys for a whole season.

Behave lad. The club are constantly going on about ambition and European football and here we are scraping around for a loan CB. If the club offered what CP wanted earlier in the window, then we would of got him.
Yet the CB the club wanted this window was based on having him on loan last season. If the player is the right player doesnt matter if hes a loan, free or permanent. I'm not happy with cb but none of us know what's gone on with zouma.

Maybe we didnt value zaha at 80 million and were unwilling to go that high? Fact is it's all speculation. We didn't get him, 71% of the forum thought he was overrated or on the fence with him but still heads are falling off everywhere. Our season is over because we didnt get a player fans didnt want.

The clubs been undone by it's own good work, had we gone into today with nothing and come out with gomes, kean, gbamin, sidibe, delph signed I think it would be a different outcome on here tonight.

He is not a PL standard CB that’s the point. I hope I am wrong.

I think Holgate could be. Played very well at times in 17/18. Nothing wrong with giving him opportunities in a settled defence next to a senior centreback.

City have three senior centrebacks on their books with Kompany now gone yet I doubt they are in meltdown about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.