Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

16:18
Post update

Ian Dennis
Radio 5 live senior football reporter
Sheffield United are looking to sign Mo Besic on loan from Everton.

Centre Back was the vital position.

Everyone knew it when Zouma returned. Big mistake.

Perhaps Lewis Gibson can step up in the event we lose Keane, Mina or Holgate.

Or we are not in for him?

If it happens then by all means moan. What is the point of moaning about something that a, may not happen, and b, may not even be true?
He has been at FF today by all accounts. Rojo is a red card waiting to happen, id rather just not sign him tbh. We knew that Zouma was'nt coming back weeks ago and since then nothing has come about other than this, i just find it a bit poor tbh that's all, quite happy with Kean and Gbamin, both are really good players but the CB situation is very frustrating that's all.

Lmao the state of some “fans” all over Zaha. I bet he doesn’t have better than 2g/2a by January while Kean Richy and Bernard will all have better

I’m not bothered about Zaha. He was never leaving London.

What I don’t like is the fact that we lost two top players in Gana and Zouma and replaced them with an unproven kid and - injury prone 29 year old.

We have to remember though we are severely hamstrung by the likes of Bolasie, Walcott, Tosun, Mirallas and Niasse sucking the life out of the club. Hopefully we can get rid of at least 1-2 of these before the continental window shuts.

At this point it doesn’t even matter if we can’t get rid of them, money in the bank isn’t going to see us perform any better on the pitch.

Every single one of you have been praising Brands for his deals and making sure we don't over pay what we think he's worth and now most people are pi55ing their pants because Crystal Palace wanted us to bend over with a ridiculous fee for Zaha and wanting us to pay it, and changing the goalposts every 10 mins. I wanted Zaha but not for 100 million. Brands has a duty of care to do what's best for the club not what every bedwetter on here wants. Remember we were told it wouldn't be an immediate process to get us up to the top, we are stronger than before the window, the only person not replaced was Zouma, but he wasn't even ours anyway. We now have a striker who looks like he knows where the net is finally, 2 midfielders in place of Gana Gueye and good cover at right back and rid of a shed load of deadwood....so stop bloody whinging like biatches

I read that Augustin at RB was standing buy to move toPalace for £15m to replace Zaha, if the Zaha deals off I’d definatly take him, would be an option for RWF or CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.