Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've made a profit on our transfer dealings and brought in a current Premier League champion, a World Cup winner and an Italian international striker.
Cleared about 750k per week off our wage bill and got shot of all but about 5 or 6 pieces of dead wood

Thus Everton have achieved Brands' stated ambitions for the window. I'm delighted for the club, we're in a great position.

We've not as yet replaced (or re-signed) Zouma which is a negative, however this window has been hugely successful...and who knows what tricks are up Marcel's sleeves between now and 5pm?

Holgate is one of the young lads i think could make it too. We might need to give him game time and let him gain more experience. He has done well for a young player when given the chance. Rojo could be coming from number 6 cb for utd to number 4 for us.

To me Rojo is coming in for his Premier League experience (More than a 100 games) more than anything else. It's good to have an experienced guy who knows the League in a back up position

I just wish we were loaning him, because it gives us insurance if doesn't deliver

If it's a perm then we could be bringing in possibly even more dead weight with no way of getting rid

We've made a profit on our transfer dealings and brought in a current Premier League champion, a World Cup winner and an Italian international striker.
Cleared about 750k per week off our wage bill and got shot of all but about 5 or 6 pieces of dead wood

Thus Everton have achieved Brands' stated ambitions for the window. I'm delighted for the club, we're in a great position.

We've not as yet replaced (or re-signed) Zouma which is a negative, however this window has been hugely successful...and who knows what tricks are up Marcel's sleeves between now and 5pm?

Premier League Champion.. way to polish a turd!

Status
Not open for further replies.