Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club really do need a couple of quality additions.

Otherwise it's 'as you where' and we will remain on the periphery of the top 6, when this was arguably the best opportunity to pull level / overtake a few clubs above.

Still time yet, but it will be very frustrating to spend another season of what might of been, whilst hoping City keep that shower off the summit.

OMG, I cant believe we didnt find a replacement for that player who didnt play for us! How will we survive? I just dont know how we can find another winger who can play for 600 minutes and not score.

That's one way of looking at it. The other way is that Walcott will be literally the only option we have outside of Bernard and Richarlison

The stated goal was a left footed wigner to play on the right.. can anyone name one that's moved this window / been available / we've been linked with? Even the players we have bid for seem to all be right footed.

Zouma is a loss no doubt. But mina is really like another new signing and i think he can fill that gap. He is highly reguarded and i think many qere suprised we got him last year. A cb to push mina nd keane is needed tho. Not too sure if rojo is the one to do that.

I agree, Rojo isn't going to push them, he's more there to hold the fort if one of them goes down

Personally I think Holgate can be a first teamer here at Everton, and he's likely to get a chance this season even if Rojo comes in

Maybe Rojo is just here as the fourth option in case shizzel goes south?

I'm starting to panic. Without Zaha joining our window is 6/10 maximum. Weaker in central defence, Gbamin could go either way in terms of quality and we didn't replace Lookman. Not looking that good, eh?
Oh no we didn't replace lookman, the guy played about 3 minutes of football for us since he signed, I could of replaced lookman with no real loss to the squad, and I'm 37 and unfit. We've gotten a striker in that was most important, we've replaced Gana 3rd most important and got backup/replacement for coleman 4th most important, a backup CB was 2nd most important e can always get Cahill on a free once the window closes he'd be good enough for a while
Zaha was always a luxury buy.

Marcos Rojo is still looks to be in progress, but Wilfried Zaha and Alex Iwobi are unlikely at Finch Farm...

I don’t know why they keep peddling that when the players don’t have to be at FF to wrap up a deal, seeing as how our owner has offices down that there London

Oh no we didn't replace lookman, the guy played about 3 minutes of football for us since he signed, I could of replaced lookman with no real loss to the squad, and I'm 37 and unfit. We've gotten a striker in that was most important, we've replaced Gana 3rd most important and got backup/replacement for coleman 4th most important, a backup CB was 2nd most important e can always get Cahill on a free once the window closes he'd be good enough for a while
Zaha was always a luxury buy.
Cahill signed for Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.