• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is underwhelming isn't it?

Rojo as a replacement for Zouma

Lookman not being replaced at all from the looks of things

Until the last 24-48 hours, it really felt like we were going to improve in all areas, but unfortunately there's now going to be a couple of areas where we are clearly weaker
OMG, I cant believe we didnt find a replacement for that player who didnt play for us! How will we survive? I just dont know how we can find another winger who can play for 600 minutes and not score.

None of us have got a clue about any of it though have we. Not sure why you've signed up to a fans forum if you don't want people to give opinions and talk about hypothetical scenarios, join the club's board instead.

Right back at you if you cant take being called out.

Now back to the transfers eh!

Makes no sense that we go from bids all over the shop yesterday to this on deadline day, you get the feeling Marco wont be happy.

Well, this is underwhelming isn't it?

Rojo as a replacement for Zouma

Lookman not being replaced at all from the looks of things

Until the last 24-48 hours, it really felt like we were going to improve in all areas, but unfortunately there's now going to be a couple of areas where we are clearly weaker
Lookman not replaced? He didn't even play.. FFS any excuse to moan and beat the club.

He is a sly cat is Dave

He is waiting for the window to close to rub salt into the wounds of the usual suspects... mid fume.
When he feels it's safe to do so, he'll be on here in a shot to pour scorn over the window and Marcel Brands in particular. He'll be watching closely right now and carefully preparing his plan of attack.

One can only hope that Marcel comes out with a couple of beauts last minute to save the day.

Sadly, that isn't looking likely now so it looks like it's going to be @Davek's day.

Marcos Rojo is still looks to be in progress, but Wilfried Zaha and Alex Iwobi are unlikely at Finch Farm...

Not getting Zouma or a player of comparative quality in is definitely a bugger, and another winger would have been nice

In general though we haven't overspent, gotten some promising young players in, managed to get Gomes back and also signed some experienced squad players in Delph and the French World Cup Winner

We've by no means hit a six, but we've probably got the ball to the boundary for a four at the very least

Zouma is a loss no doubt. But mina is really like another new signing and i think he can fill that gap. He is highly reguarded and i think many qere suprised we got him last year. A cb to push mina nd keane is needed tho. Not too sure if rojo is the one to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.