Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I totally agree with you and in my own way (albeit poorly obviously) this was kind of what I was trying to get across. There are only certain trusted sauces I believe about transfers. Everyone else I just don't believe untill I've been proven wrong.

The thing I find unbelievable is how skysports have gone down hill. It used to be when skysports reported something it was fact! Now if they told me the sky was blue I'd double check.

I honestly think Sky make up transfers that they know have no chance of happening so that people go and bet on them on SkyBet and inevitably lose their money

Why? He's not going to contribute anything and he'll never be sold for more.

Because if you buy a player for 28mill over 3-5 years in installments, selling him for below his book price, means you are making a loss on the player. every player has a minimum value for the club that lessens as their contract progresses, lads like Walcott and Tossun arent here that long thats why its problematic to shift them as opposed to someone like Jamesy, their minimum value reduces the longer they are here. Its also why we send many players out on loan to try and run down their contract and book price.

Selling below the minimum value, like Klassen ultimately crystallizes a loss.

Hi all, PLEASE CAN WE HELP A BLUE OUT!

Know its not transfer but there is a deadline! I entered a competition and need as many likes as possible by midday today to win. Currently about 20 behind. It would be amazing if you could like the following picture. This was me on top of Moel Siabod, a 3000ft mountain as part of a half ironman (1.9k swim, 92k bike, 21k run) in Snowdonia a couple of weeks ago. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Thanks all

Only an hour to go and a handful of votes behind. The leading pic has 4 people who raced so its a little unfair IMO. Come on blues, your all amazing

We've cut it from 20 to a handful now, last rally before it's over.

I promise we'll sign another superstar if you vote.

Don’t worry. We’ve been told our targets have been identified 6 months ago. We’ll have backups surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.