Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With having a 40m bid for Doucoure rejected and big bids for Zaha also rejected, one thing we know is we have decent money to spend.

If we still push for these two up until the deadline and don’t get them and end up with nothing else, then we didn’t have alternatives lined up and that would be poor.

They’ve had all summer.

Phantom bids.

It's Alvaro Negrado all over again.

....it’s Wednesday 7th August, just over 24 hours to bring more players in (although players can transfer out to foreign clubs until the end of the month). Here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer news update;

- According to The Independence Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha is very impressed with Everton’s ambition, especially the signing of Moise Kean, and he expects to join the Toffees before this window shuts. The Mail say Palace has turned down an improved offer from Everton for the Ivory Coast international and are adamant he will not be sold.

- The Daily Mail report Everton have agreed an £8m deal with Crystal Palace for James McCarthy and the midfielder is expected to travel to London today for a medical. The Daily Mirror say Palace are on the brink of signing the 28 year old for £10m.

- Sky and other outlets continue to report Everton have agreed a loan deal for Monaco right back, Djibril Sidebe. The 27 year old played a key role in Monaco’s title success and established himself as a regular in the French National team, but struggled last season in a team that finished one place above the relegation zone.

- Journalist Paul Joyce says Watford are adamant midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure will not be sold & are looking to bring players in before tomorrow. Everton’s improved bid of £36.7m for the midfielder has been rejected.

- AOI Football link Juventus with a move for Everton’s Henry Onyekuru. Other reports have suggested the Nigerian winger has agreed a deal with Monaco.

- Flamengo Vice President, Rodolfo Landim, has been talking to Fox Sports and admits Reinier could be sold but would not confirm if a bid had been received from Everton: “Reinier is a great promise, I would say he’s already a reality. He has already joined the 1st team, he’s excellent, he’s 17 but he’s great. There is indeed interest from other clubs for him.”

- Turkish outlet Fanatik claim Everton striker Oumar Niasse is a target for Trabzonspor and they are close to agreeing a deal for the Senegalese international. Sky suggest Fenerbahce and Besiktas are interested in Morgan Schneiderlin, whilst Yannick Bolasie is set to join Besiktas on loan.

- According to The Liverpool Echo, Marco Silva has not made up his mind on the short-term future of 19 year old defender, Lewis Gibson: “He needs to work more and more with us to improve and to be more aggressive. He has had good matches during pre-season and we are happy with him. Until now we didn’t decide anything about Lewis, we have the next few days to decide.”

Last edited:

And how do you know he will be? People can have different opinions to you you know, it’s allowed.

lol I don’t know he will be, I never claimed to know.

How can you have an opinion on something you don’t have a clue about? That’s not how opinions work m8. Stop trying to use the “it’s a different opinion” thing to shut down debate, I thought you were better than that J.

Hi all, PLEASE CAN WE HELP A BLUE OUT!

Know its not transfer but there is a deadline! I entered a competition and need as many likes as possible by midday today to win. Currently about 20 behind. It would be amazing if you could like the following picture. This was me on top of Moel Siabod, a 3000ft mountain as part of a half ironman (1.9k swim, 92k bike, 21k run) in Snowdonia a couple of weeks ago. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE

Thanks all

....it’s Wednesday 7th August, just over 24 hours to bring more players in (although players can transfer out to foreign clubs until the end of the month). Here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer news update;

- According to The Independence Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha is very impressed with Everton’s ambition, especially the signing of Moise Kean, and he expects to join the Toffees before this window shuts. The Mail say Palace has turned down an improved offer from Everton for the Ivory Coast international and are adamant he will not be sold.

- The Daily Mail report Everton have agreed an £8m deal with Crystal Palace for James McCarthy and the midfielder is expected to travel to London today for a medical. The Daily Mirror say Palace are on the brink of signing the 28 year old for £10m.

- Sky and other outlets continue to report Everton have agreed a loan deal for Monaco right back, Djibril Sidebe. The 27 year old played a key role in Monaco’s title success and established himself as a regular in the French National team, but struggled last season in a team that finished one place above the relegation zone.

- Journalist Paul Joyce says Watford are adamant midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure will not be sold & are looking to bring players in before tomorrow. Everton’s improved bid of £36.7m for the midfielder has been rejected.

- AOI Football link Juventus with a move for Everton’s Henry Onyekuru. Other reports have suggested the Nigerian winger has agreed a deal with Monaco.

- Flamengo Vice President, Rodolfo Landim, has been talking to Fox Sports and admits Reinier could be sold but would not confirm if a bid had been received from Everton: “Reinier is a great promise, I would say he’s already a reality. He has already joined the 1st team, he’s excellent, he’s 17 but he’s great. There is indeed interest from other clubs for him.”

- Turkish outlet Fanatik claim Everton striker Oumar Niasse is a target for Trabzonspor and they are close to agreeing a deal for the Senegalese international. Sky suggest Fenerbahce and Besiktas are interested in Morgan Schneiderlin, whilst Yannick Bolasie is set to join Besiktas on loan.

- According to The Liverpool Echo, Marco Silva has not made up his mind on the short-term future of 19 year old defender, Lewis Gibson: “He needs to work more and more with us to improve and to be more aggressive. He has had good matches during pre-season and we are happy with him. Until now we didn’t decide anything about Lewis, we have the next few days to decide.”
Do all Turkish teams play "I think I'm a loan now" before each match

Status
Not open for further replies.