• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the chatter it’s not unreasonable to suggest:

1. Zaha will end up a deadline day signing with a fee made up of £60m and James McCarthy. He will likely drop a transfer request by tomorrow night.

2. Doucouré will also be a deadline day signing for around £45m after he too pushes his way out.

3. Sidibe will be confirmed tomorrow at the latest.

4. Zouma ain’t coming and the alternative will be a complete curve ball on loan.

Which only goes to show that you're a fool if you believe even a tenth of the chatter on here. Yes Brands has money to spend, but not to throw away.

not a big fan of either, not for the prices anyway, i've seen what marcel can get from abroad so maybe that's why i'm underwhelmed, but it seems to be them or nobody, so i'm all for splashing £120m instead of getting nobody. We'd be a massive big physical team with them added that's for sure.
I think that's what is bothering me the most about the Zaha and Doucoure links. We are we get MUCH better value for money outside the premier league, why are we doing so much shopping inside now?

Which only goes to show that you're a fool if you believe even a tenth of the chatter on here. Yes Brands has money to spend, but not to throw away.
Or that you're a fool for not believing stories released by journalists known to have close ties to the club. If the likes of King, Joyce and Hunter say we've made a bid then we've made a bid. They say we've bid for both Doucoure and Zaha so...

Hopefully not a cheap loan but a permanent transfer.

...Niasse is in the final year of his contract, he won’t be interested in a permanent transfer. I’d be surprised if a season long loan followed by a lucrative Bosman isn’t very much on his agenda.

Last edited:
i DON

I don't think it'll be like that at all. It'll be more of a dominant 3 in midfield, hence the desire to add Doucoure.
Delph + Sigurdsson will be squad players moving forward in my opinion.

----------Kean----------
Zaha------------Richarlison

Gomes---------Doucoure
-------------JPG------------
Digne Zouma Keane Coleman
The 442 diamond easily shifts, in defence or attack, into a 433.

Gomes defence is not good. He needs to seriously improve to hold down that position.
If he starts then it'd be on the right bc Coleman will give him more protection than Digne.
Digne you'd think is given a bit more of an attacking role. Delph is the perfect man to partner him on the left.

So its either Sig or Gomes (unless Silva insists on the 4231).
Doucoure replacing both Sig and Gomes - will never happen.
Surely he'd be competing with JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.