• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My left field shouts for the positions we need
RB: Benjamin Heinrichs (Monaco are close to a 2 year loan deal but that would be perfect for us)
CB: Umtiti (wants to leave Barca and could be released for £40M)
CM: Frank Kessie (would be expensive but may be tempted out of the shambles that is Milan)
LFRW: Viktor Tsygankov (fairly raw but a very exciting talent and if we can't get a Zaha or a Malcom we could try someone like this)

RB: Benjamin Heinrichs (Monaco are close to a 2 year loan deal but that would be perfect for us)
CM: Frank Kessie (would be expensive but may be tempted out of the shambles that is Milan)
LFRW: Viktor Tsygankov (fairly raw but a very exciting talent and if we can't get a Zaha or a Malcom we could try someone like this)
Heinrich’s is a good shout, maybe we could do something with them wanting onyekuru

...I do like Kessie, we were linked many years ago it’s a big surprise to see he’s still quite young.

I want some UK media sources to put their rep on the line and back the brazilian source about Reinier! One I want confirmed the most! Even though he cant play till Jan!

I'd trust the journalist breaking the story as he has form for breaking unlikely stories.

Anyway most British journalists are poop peddlers when it comes to the transfer window. Most of them work on the principle of flinging enough poo around and somethings bound to hit the target.

I'd trust the journalist breaking the story as he has form for breaking unlikely stories.

Anyway most British journalists are poop peddlers when it comes to the transfer window. Most of them work on the principle of flinging enough poo around and somethings bound to hit the target.

...noticed the reported angle on the Kean deal was more along the lines of Arsenal could not guarantee him game time more than Everton are signing him.

Angel Correra anyone? Can't see us getting two strikers in, especially when there's nobody interested in Tosun or Niasse.

Unless I've missed something, apart from Tomori, and the idea of using Gbamin, there is still no talk of a CB?

It seems all the more likely that there might be a deadline day surprise for that position, and we get loans for both RB and CB.

Still much to be done outbound and inbound.

Seems there is nothing in football quite like Everton's fax machine when the pace hots up.

Sure is nice to see some positivity about the club again

It’s premature positivity unless our defence is sorted out; because it’s not fit for purpose in its present form.

It’s a little bit reminiscent of the last time we sold our best player, and blues were creaming themselves over the purchase of Davy Klassen, Sandro, and an 18 stone Wayne Rooney, whilst neglecting to sign a back up left back, which led to Cuco Martina replacing Baines when he got injured.

We have currently made a profit on our transfer activity so far, so hopefully we will see the club start to invest some of its own money very soon, so that we don’t enter the season with only two central defenders.

Unless I've missed something, apart from Tomori, and the idea of using Gbamin, there is still no talk of a CB?

It seems all the more likely that there might be a deadline day surprise for that position, and we get loans for both RB and CB.

Still much to be done outbound and inbound.

Seems there is nothing in football quite like Everton's fax machine when the pace hots up.

I reckon they still haven't given up on the idea of Zouma. That's probably why there's a lack of other CB rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.