Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...i’m believing the Zaha boat has sailed, but looking at Kean he does seem to be a link player, good back to goal strength and happy to lay the ball off. He might just suit playing around the likes of Bernard and Sigurdsson.

Kean has the quality to create chances for himself, but players with the capability to ‘put him in’ will be a bonus.
I tend to agree on Zaha(I hope you are right)
He does not fit the Brands model at all.
Malcom who has a higher ceiling and a greater resale potential would be a better fit ,however Neres would be ideal at 40-50m

Problem is Lacazette and Aubameyang are top class players, we can't get that type of player here. Pepe was very very good in France last year so could also be good but again we aren't getting that calibre of player here. Just need to carry on improving our team and trying to chip away, if Arsenal and United don't improve their defence then it could help us. I do think we will get another winger in, whether it be Malcom, Zaha or another to help lighten the load
Bailly out till christmas wont help united

So interesting we’re very heavily linked with a CF (Kean), RW (Malcom) & a DMC (Gbamin).

No big persistent links with a CB. So is this a ‘go with what we’ve got’ moment, or ‘Zouma will change his mind), or a Marcel pearl from the abyss of anonymity.

'ONYEKURU IN MONACO TALKS'
Everton
are in talks with Monaco over the transfer of Henry Onyekuru, according to the Liverpool Echo.
The Nigerian forward has spent the last two seasons on loan and has been unable to obtain a work permit to play in the Premier League.

Think the echo are saying around £10m

As I lay in that state of semi-awakeness this morning my mind looked forward to the opening game at stadium BMD and of the array of talent emerging from the tunnel in Everton Blue. Maybe it's the Jesus connection but I felt the resurrection of those wonderful mid-80's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.