Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't buy too many of these foreign wonderkids as we'll need to hit our quota of home grown players when we're in the Champions League next session...

It does if you consider he likes a mix of young and experienced. Mois, Gbammin and Jesus all young and Zaha a steady, established prem footballer. A good blend really.Not that I am too bothered about missing out on him.

I’m like that with Zaha, I think he’d give us something Malcom & Neres would struggle to do within their first seasons. He’s a confident player and would slot in with no problems I can see - Despite Man U not working out for him.

I’m like that with Zaha, I think he’d give us something Malcom & Neres would struggle to do within their first seasons. He’s a confident player and would slot in with no problems I can see - Despite Man U not working out for him.
Yeh, UTD was a different time for both player and club.

I mean we play a totally different style to palace, he’s ineffectual when teams sit back deep and defend (which they tend to do against us) & he wouldn’t be the centre of attention which may have an effect on his ego.

But I’ve gone on more than enough about the folly of zaha for the wedge palace would want. He seems to be a marmite of a player.

From reading up on Gbamin I wouldn’t mind if he’s being brought in to be both centre back and defensive midfielder when suits.

His agent thinks he’d be best at centre back and apparently Klopp wanted him as a centre back before buying van Dijk.

Play Keane and Mina and Gbamin as a midfielder who can go to centre back if Keane / Mina is injured/suspended/out of form. We’ve then still got Delph, Gomes, Schneiderlen and Davies as our midfield options.

Holgate can cover right back and be 4th choice centre back.

This would mean any cash we have can go towards Zaha/Brazilian wonderlid/superstar wingers.

Gbamin
Delph
Gomes
Winger
Kean
Jesus (jan)

Would be a very good window

The need for a top winger can’t be understated, as Sigurdsson isn’t the most creative we have to add more creativity and goals from out wide.

Digne was our best outlet last season we need to help him.

....ha, ha, of course I do. Don’t remember typing it, was in a real rush this morning and didn’t have time to thoroughly proof read. Ah well, all those years of writing reports for Ministers and I make a typo!!
I bet your transfer from the MoD to the Fisheries Department led to a more natural fit to your talents than was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.