Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Correra anyone? Can't see us getting two strikers in, especially when there's nobody interested in Tosun or Niasse.

We do have a non scoring forward in DCL already.

Angel Correra anyone? Can't see us getting two strikers in, especially when there's nobody interested in Tosun or Niasse.

....yep, he was linked a few days ago. More of a winger/no10 than a forward.

Recommendations like this are a testament to how much impact he's had already in such a short time. I hope he can readvent himself to adapt in a new league and we're not resurrecting this thread in a couple of years wondering what might have been. I'm holy convinced he'll be worshipped by our fans so long as he gets in the first team and isn't psalmed off on loan somewhere.

His ball skills are miraculous and his followers grow by the day,

...noticed the reported angle on the Kean deal was more along the lines of Arsenal could not guarantee him game time more than Everton are signing him.

Bit like when we smashed Man U because they played badly, or when arsenal had an off day or when Chelsea wernt at it. I know we were the better team on those days and I know we made him a better offer now, if that’s playing time then so be it, if it’s wages then that’s fine doesn’t matter how it happened. The media never like to admit when we do anything well or when we get something to our way. The plus side is at least the player seems to have a brain cell, he may have had the opportunity to sit on juve bench, leave for free, could have picked up wages and arsenal and sat on the bench and got minutes here and there. He has chosen the right option and it will benefit him, just look at Malcom , could have come here or Roma last season but went to Barca as a RW , the club where the greatest player on earth and maybe of all time plays in his position.

Hopefully Naisse is gone next summer as his contract is over by then.

Says a lot that a player on his last year of his contract can’t attract interest

Status
Not open for further replies.