Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This window should improve but so far its peak Kenwright. Still no striker, best cm on his jollies crucial signings still needed for 'that final push'. All masked by some nice cgi images of the stadium lol.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't care if Everton played at Altcourse prison yard, as long as we have a boss team on the pitch.

Darren Griffiths tells us there is a feel good factor around the club, I can't see it lasting if we don't sign a CF..

Knives will be unfairly out for Marco, and we'll be back to square one.

I haven't got a clue what is going on.

But my reading would be, we have made a second bid including Tosun and McCarthy and Palace have rejected it. Palace have then leaked the bid to Sky.

That then puts Everton in a really tricky position. We want to sell McCarthy and Tosun and we will want decent dosh.

If we bid £55m plus Tosun and McCarthy, that is possibly valuing McCarthy at £8m and Tosun at not much more than £15m (which would represent a massive loss on the £20m plus we spent on him 18 months ago).

So, it suits Everton to come out and say that we haven't put a second bid in. The alternative would tell all potential suitors that we dont value Tosun or McCarthy that highly (which we probably don't but its at least £22m worth of players).

I haven't got a clue where we go from here.

Maybe we were going to then something happened and we are reassessing.

Maybe Palace told us exactly what they want.

Maybe it’s all just rubbish, but I think there might just be a little too much in it.

I haven't got a clue what is going on.

But my reading would be, we have made a second bid including Tosun and McCarthy and Palace have rejected it. Palace have then leaked the bid to Sky.

That then puts Everton in a really tricky position. We want to sell McCarthy and Tosun and we will want decent dosh.

If we bid £55m plus Tosun and McCarthy, that is possibly valuing McCarthy at £8m and Tosun at not much more than £15m (which would represent a massive loss on the £20m plus we spent on him 18 months ago).

So, it suits Everton to come out and say that we haven't put a second bid in. The alternative would tell all potential suitors that we dont value Tosun or McCarthy that highly (which we probably don't but its at least £22m worth of players).

I haven't got a clue where we go from here.

What do Palace have to gain from such a scenario?
Why wouldn't they just come out themselves and say they rejected the bid?

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't care if Everton played at Altcourse prison yard, as long as we have a boss team on the pitch.

Darren Griffiths tells us there is a feel good factor around the club, I can't see it lasting if we don't sign a CF..

Knives will be unfairly out for Marco, and we'll be back to square one.
We just don't seem to learn . We've needed a striker since 2017, we knew Gueye was gone in Jan and we knew Zouma belonged to Chelsea. Plenty of time to get replacements? Yep. Did we get them in handy? Nope of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.