Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People that don't think Delph wouldnt be a useful signing... baffling.
he is a squad player in one of the most dominant sides in football domestic football history, a strong character in a dressing room with some of the worlds best players, he is an england international that reached the world cup semi final, was captain and player of the year in his final year at Villa.
But clearly not good enough for a team that finished 8th?
Remember the same attitude when we signed Barry.
How do you know he’s a strong character. And he’s hardly played for city in what 4 years. Played some games out of position, at left back he’s also spent plenty of time on treatment table. Again he’s never been a regular for England, could you even remember one game for England where he stood out?

If he was on a free, then maybe yes that wouldn’t be a bad thing. But to spend money on a player who doesn’t get in our 11. At his age is crazy imo.
I’d rather spend the money on a younger player who has potential to improve. Not on a player that we know what we are getting, which isn’t a lot .

I'm wavering towards wanting Kean + Leao of all the linked names.
Think we'll only get one of those Zat. Marco has made it clear that he also wants a left footed right sided attacker, and I think he's spot on. I can't see us buying 3 forwards when other area's needs sorting.

Why the disgust at us potentially signing Drinkwater or Delph out of interest?
For me personally I just don't rate them. Plus both have proved to be injury prone. And we have enough players on our book already who are not good enough but too old and on too much money to sell on.

For me personally I just don't rate them. Plus both have proved to be injury prone. And we have enough players on our book already who are not good enough but too old and on too much money to sell on.

We dont need to worry.

The story first broke in The Sun and its only Myers whos pushing it now.

We arent signing Fabian Delph.

Alan Myers is a Sky puppet who couldnt even predict what day it is tomorrow.

The RS have apparently been scouting Zenit's Sardar Azmoun , 24 year old Iranian Striker dubbed the ''Iranian Messi" , surely with our owner being Iranian and the financial aspect of signing someone from such a country we should be in there .

The RS have apparently been scouting Zenit's Sardar Azmoun , 24 year old Iranian Striker dubbed the ''Iranian Messi" , surely with our owner being Iranian and the financial aspect of signing someone from such a country we should be in there .

im more of Iranian Ronaldo kinda guy

Coleman should 100% be our captain. He is the only player at the club who completely gets us and he is not afraid to bollock both his own players, opposition and officials. Plus he played himself completely back into form the second half of last season.
He still could be replaced soon. To me it doesn't matter if the captain gets us. Coleman has been here since the Moyes era. It is time to move forward from that point and one way to do that is get a captain who is a leader for where we are going. Maybe that leader isn't in the squad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.