Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought the spending was going to be slashed this summer.

Some of these reported fees are massive.

Uncle Usmanocv is definitely sourcing funds via the Mosh Man.

...not so sure, Mikey. I know your feelings on bringing these youngsters through, but the bottom line is that they have to be truly outstanding to make their mark in the top flight. There’ll be others coming through and potentially leapfrogging Robinson (Lewis Gibson?).

If the manager doesn’t want to use him (which seems likely given Baines was given a new contract), and with the squad already being too big, we have to move players on.

should be ZERO room for sentiment. either good enough or not , new contracts or sold.

really that simple.

€40m for Arias sounds like hogwash to me; can’t see us spending big on an RB when I’d imagine we’re looking for backup/successor to Coleman as opposed to outright replacement.

Llorente links mean we’re admitting defeat on Zoums, do we think? Or just jarg link?

The “out of nowhere” nature of the Drinkwater thing leads me to believe it might have legs, though it flies in the face of what Marcel has said. With that said it wouldn’t be the first time a bookie has slashed odds to generate news, which in turn generates big bets... I’m calling it as blag, in hope as much as anything else.

I don’t mind the Bowen rumour, me. Looks a decent talent. I’d have a sniff round him and that Aarons from Norwich.

should be ZERO room for sentiment. either good enough or not , new contracts or sold.

really that simple.

....yep, as a general rule of thumb, if they are truly outstanding the manager will want to use them. I’m wary of players who go on loan coming through at Everton given the record of how many actually do it.

I'd think that Baines' 1 year deal is to give Robinson another year on loan to see if he can actually do it for us.

Garbutt is firmly in the SEE YA! list and will be disappeared at the earliest opportunity. Whether we can avoid subbing his wages for another year in the process or not I don't know...

Doubt we can avoid subbing his wage, isn't he on a massive contract for a "youngster"?

Status
Not open for further replies.