Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking further into The Sun it took all of 2 minutes of google searching to realize that I was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE with calling them anything close to reputable.

As many may not know I am from The States and younger than the tragedy that took the 96. I do know who the 96 are and that the story behind the tragedy but never knew of the role The Sun had in attempting to shame the innocent fans and bystanders that day.

Again sorry for the lack of knowledge on the subject.

Fair play to you mate for holding your hands up

After looking further into The Sun it took all of 2 minutes of google searching to realize that I was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE with calling them anything close to reputable.

As many may not know I am from The States and younger than the tragedy that took the 96. I do know who the 96 are and that the story behind the tragedy but never knew of the role The Sun had in attempting to shame the innocent fans and bystanders that day.

Go in peace, your sins are absolved my son.
God bless.

No problem @adversus ma man. Come post in the Trump thread again soon please.

It's just not that easy. We'd have to look at getting the cream from lesser forums and there's no guarantee that they'd come good straight away. And then we'd be looking at yet another transitional year on the forum.

And what other forum would have the driftwood from this forum. Again, it's not an easy job.

We could send some back to RAWK before the end of their loan spells

Status
Not open for further replies.