Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think to get away with the numbers that city have we need a higher quality of starters than Zouma Gomes Gana Walcott and even Coleman. We would need Digne Calibre players all over the field that can make up for an injury and playing a sub par back up like Schniederlin JJK Cenk or Holgate
I'm talking about competing for cups and trying to get close to a champions league spot. Not winning the whole 'kin lot matelol

We need to learn to walk before we do a sub 10 second 100m.

And Schneids Walcott and Cenk wouldn't be near my squad.

At the moment I reckon we have 9 players of the right quality. I'm saying we need to add at least another 5 this window and then another 2 or 3 the year after. Even that is going some. If you think we should be doing better than that I think you are deluding yourself.

Ok...do you remember when City got took over and they unloaded on players that were okish but we not going to take them to where they wanted to be?

Just because they could...

Then they kinda said flook it and blew everyone else out of the water...

Not seeing that with the Mosh...

We spent £27m on Yannick Bolasie mate. Because we could.

I hope we never ever do anything like that ever again.

We spent £27m on Yannick Bolasie mate. Because we could.

I hope we never ever do anything like that ever again.

Yeah we did but that's one player....City like unzipped on a load of players who were not at the level to get them where they wanted to be but would give them a foothold and then they sort of like nuked everyone else to get to the promised land.

Take Robinho for example.

That would be like the Mosh signing a has been like Messi just because he could then sacking him and going to get the next 20 year old superstar from South America and beating off RM and Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.