Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer window ideally needs to bring 2/3 or 4....., 8/10 type signings. Can't afford anymore crap.

Easier said than done

And will mean us shifting 6 or 7 out completely.

Interesting list and thanks for having a go.

Now how about Mirallas, Vlasic, Martina, bloody Sandro, Besic, Pennington, bloody Garbutt oh my god there’s sooooooo many.

Mirallas - Standard Liege (loan)
Vlasic - Lazio (£18m)
Martina - glue factory (free)
Sandro - Everton U23’s
Besic - Middlesbrough (£4.5m)
Pennington - Lincoln (£600k)
Garbutt - retired

That’s my best effort.

I think they both make the 5/10.

There's got to be more, much much more in both of them.

How do you rate them?

I am with you here. some of our fans seem determined to big the brazilians up based on potential alone. They have actually done very little to warrant the hype. Bernard LOOKS good but produced little and Richie played his best 30 minutes for over 5 months on Sunday. If they were young English academy players they'd be slated non-stop.

I am with you here. some of our fans seem determined to big the brazilians up based on potential alone. They have actually done very little to warrant the hype. Bernard LOOKS good but produced little and Richie played his best 30 minutes for over 5 months on Sunday. If they were young English academy players they'd be slated non-stop.
That's how I have it. And defo don't think I'm being overly harsh.

Still time left for them to come good this season

What I'm getting at is all the potential new signings we make really need to make the same impact as Digne has done.

That's how I have it. And defo don't think I'm being overly harsh.

Still time left for them to come good this season

What I'm getting at is all the potential new signings we make really need to make the same impact as Digne has done.

Yeh, I think both will be very good but the praise they have been getting is not warranted yet.

But Richarlison has “produced”, if you want to talk purely about goals which is what people do with Sigurdsson. Why judge one of them on numbers and not the other?

I think they both make the 5/10.

There's got to be more, much much more in both of them.

How do you rate them?

And yet Richarlison (for example) is in the top 5 goalscoring charts across europe at u21 age.

Could also argue Vlasic is looking likely to win Russian player of the year (the last one went for €30mil).

But Richarlison has “produced”, if you want to talk purely about goals which is what people do with Sigurdsson. Why judge one of them on numbers and not the other?

Sigs has done more during games than Richie cmon. But both do get slated also.

Richies 30 mins on Sunday was the best he has played for about 5 months, just not good enough.

Players for the bin:

Walcott
Bolasie
Schneiderlin
Tosun
Martina
Besic
Jagielka
Baines
McCarthy
Niassé
Steklenberg
Mirallas
Sandro
Galloway
Tarashaj
Garbutt
Pennington
Williams

Brands has certainly got his work cut out. Can imagine we’ll see a lot of loans out again. Be lucky to get £50m back for the lot of them.

I’ve removed Vlasic because the boy can actually play football, and one of the McCarthys because you were so keen to get rid you put him twice. Oh, and added a few more. 18 we could get rid of this summer and it’d barely affect us.

And yet Richarlison (for example) is in the top 5 goalscoring charts across europe at u21 age.

Could also argue Vlasic is looking likely to win Russian player of the year (the last one went for €30mil).

Absolutely, he has scored 10 goals this season, impressive but NOTHING else and most of those were months ago. No one is denying his goals just the fact that he does naff all else ever, cannot even find a pass or beat a man UNTIL last Sunday when he at least looked capable for the first time in many months.

Status
Not open for further replies.