Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Richarlison (for example) is in the top 5 goalscoring charts across europe at u21 age.

Could also argue Vlasic is looking likely to win Russian player of the year (the last one went for €30mil).

I watch thro my eyes not through stats mate.

Richarlison has hardly done anything in 3/4s of the games

Barring Digne and maybe gomes every other signing from the last 3 years all fall below a 5/10 mark

I'd say the majority are 3/10

With Sandro scoring a magnificent 0/10
A tad harsh. Richie and Zouma are certainly more than that in my mind. I also like Bernard, and think that he will come good and offers me more joy watching him play than most but may well be a 5/10 in terms of performance to the harshest of critics. When did Sigurdsson join and Rooney and Keane? 2017 -They're more than arguably higher than a 5/10.

We have however had some stinkers that clouds judgement of the whole lot of them, and the balance of the team and lack of decent performers in key positions really reinforces this.

Vlasic is a direct upgrade to Bolasie and Walcott.
Unless we're splashing the cash this summer (highly doubt it) we would be stupid to sell, No way he's on high wages having played in Russia all his life and he shown glimpses of what he can do in the PL.
Hopefully Silva will give him a chance and Vlasic will want to stay.

I watch thro my eyes not through stats mate.

Richarlison has hardly done nowt in 3/4s of the games
Then you will be able to see that Gomes wants far too much time on the ball and really isn't suited for this league despite looking half decent technique wise, yet you had him and Digne as 5/10? Gomes has also done nowt in most of the games like your saying about Richarlison, had like 2 good ones when he first came into the team.

A tad harsh. Richie and Zouma are certainly more than that in my mind. I also like Bernard, and think that he will come good and offers me more joy watching him play than most but may well be a 5/10 in terms of performance to the harshest of critics. When did Sigurdsson join and Rooney and Keane? 2017 -They're more than arguably higher than a 5/10.

We have however had some stinkers that clouds judgement of the whole lot of them, and the balance of the team and lack of decent performers in key positions really reinforces this.
I'd include Keane and Rooney..

Sigi would be a 7/10.

Unless we're splashing the cash this summer (highly doubt it) we would be stupid to sell, No way he's on high wages having played in Russia all his life and he shown glimpses of what he can do in the PL.

Agreed, here’s a reminder of what he can do. Some very good vision displayed there, Walcott could learn a thing or two about getting his head up.

Then you will be able to see that Gomes wants far too much time on the ball and really isn't suited for this league despite looking half decent technique wise, yet you had him and Digne as 5/10? Gomes has also done nowt in most of the games like your saying about Richarlison, had like 2 good ones when he first came into the team.
Digne I have as our best about 8or9/10

Gomes for me is 5-6/10

None of them have got much to shout about have they

This summer will be very interesting, who the hell will we be after??

We can't just sign like for like.. But it's difficult finding gold in all that fools gold

I see Vlasic as a totally different type of player to Bolasie or Walcott.
Vlasic is more a central midfielder and could be more correctly compared with Sigurdsson.
The situation with Vlasic may be difficult to manage as he is now an established first team player and I doubt that he would accept coming back for a peripheral role.
But, is he good enough to start in the first team every week at Everton ?

All of this post makes sense not.

I see Vlasic as a totally different type of player to Bolasie or Walcott.
Vlasic is more a central midfielder and could be more correctly compared with Sigurdsson.
The situation with Vlasic may be difficult to manage as he is now an established first team player and I doubt that he would accept coming back for a peripheral role.
But, is he good enough to start in the first team every week at Everton ?
I haven't watched him at CSKA tbh but he can probably play anywhere across the front 3 behind the striker, Yes they are different but Vlasic is the better player overall imo. I'd be surprised if he stayed them quotes were a bit bitchy about BFS and whatever he was on about.

Agreed, here’s a reminder of what he can do. Some very good vision displayed there, Walcott could learn a thing or two about getting his head up.

I'm a big fan of the lad and think his ability is very obvious but I do think we should have sent him to a more physical, faster-paced league. However, he is only 21 and he is only going to get better so it's bizarre that people seem so keen to write him off - he'll have a very good career elsewhere even if it doesn't work out here.

Btw reason I said it didn’t make sense:

• Vlasic has never been a winger
  • Vlasic has also not played in Russia all his life

Status
Not open for further replies.