• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me teams they’re going to.

Add James McCarthy to the list too.

I need hope.

We should be able to get rid of them all? I thought this last summer.

James McCarthy to promoted Norwich city.

Pennington permanent to Derby County.

Cuco permanent to Feyenoord

Bolasie loan to Brighton.

Niasse permanent to Besiktas.

Jagielka released

Besic permanent to Fenarbache

Schneiderlein permanent to Marseille

Lookman permanent to RB Leipzig

Mirallas permanent to Fiorentina

Garbutt permanent to Dagenham and Redbridge

Connolly permanent to Wigan

Dowell permanent to Sheffield United

Sandro loan to Levante

Galloway permanent to Nottingham Forest

Vlasic permanent to CSKA

Players for the bin:

Walcott
Bolasie
Schneiderlin
Tosun
Martina
Besic
Vlasic
Jagielka
Baines
McCarthy
Niassé
Steklenberg
McCarthy
Mirallas
Sandro

Brands has certainly got his work cut out. Can imagine we’ll see a lot of loans out again. Be lucky to get £50m back for the lot of them.

James McCarthy to promoted Norwich city.

Pennington permanent to Derby County.

Cuco permanent to Feyenoord

Bolasie loan to Brighton.

Niasse permanent to Besiktas.

Jagielka released

Besic permanent to Fenarbache

Schneiderlein permanent to Marseille

Lookman permanent to RB Leipzig

Mirallas permanent to Fiorentina

Garbutt permanent to Dagenham and Redbridge

Connolly permanent to Wigan

Dowell permanent to Sheffield United

Sandro loan to Levante

Galloway permanent to Nottingham Forest

Vlasic permanent to CSKA
@orly mass weaselling

Not very useful..you are joking... Del Boy already has more assists this season than Walcott, Bernard and Richarlson put together.

Another good game against Leicester last weekend where he made a goal for Deeney.

Who do you think is going to come to EFC this summer? Top players leave EFC- Lukaku and Stones- few come - Pickford is one exception- and that
is why we have to take chances on retreads like Walcott and Bernard or have to spend way over the top for people like Gilfi
or Richarlison? Del Boy was a speedy, clever, reasonably priced winger who is now coming into his prime and was a good fit
at EFC until he was booted out by that idiot Koeman.

Still if you think Brands is going to pick up a better winger than Del Boy and then a top centre-forward, a midfielder, a right back, a centre-half and
then put us in a position to win a trophy then I'll drink whatever you've already had too much of.
Hahahahahaha, I like how the first thing you did was contest my saying "Hat tricks arent very useful to winning the rest of your games", and then proceed to disagree based on his assists(and ignore the whole point). Maybe you are unaware goals are different than assists, but the rest of the post devolved quickly from there....

It has been a long season, Ill give that to you!

The one thing we don't need is a target man. If we buy one then we will play like a team that has a target man and those teams don't win things. So swerve Mitrovic and anyone of that style and look to buy someone who can use their feet. If they score headers too that's a bonus.

The one thing we don't need is a target man. If we buy one then we will play like a team that has a target man and those teams don't win things. So swerve Mitrovic and anyone of that style and look to buy someone who can use their feet. If they score headers too that's a bonus.
Would a chicharito type player suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.