Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan for JJ Kenny at a premiership club would be ideal.
If he is good enough he won't be passed out by anybody and might get 20 plus games under his belt that will increase his value if we keep him or sell him.
It will allow him to develop his game and become a better player... if the ability is there.
Sitting on a bench is no good to a player at his stage in his career.
Derby would be ideal, providing they're promoted. Young, attacking team, with a manager who whilst inexperienced, is respected for his achievements.

A loan for JJ Kenny at a premiership club would be ideal.
If he is good enough he won't be passed out by anybody and might get 20 plus games under his belt that will increase his value if we keep him or sell him.
It will allow him to develop his game and become a better player... if the ability is there.
Sitting on a bench is no good to a player at his stage in his career.

...I honestly don’t see the point in loaning him, if we bring in a new RB then Kenny (and Holgate) are surplus to requirements. We won’t learn anything from a loan, his value might drop as much as it increases. Garbutt and Galloway are lessons to be learned with regards to loaning out when their stock was high enough to sell.

Brands has said the squad is too big, the only way of reducing it is to sell.

Nico Schulz signed for BVB who also have Diallo (23, FRA), Zagadou (19, FRA), Akanji (23, SUI), and Toprak (29, TUR)

Maybe Zagadou on loan?

Edit: I take this back Schulz will be playing LB or CDM most likely

I dont want no hipster FM kids or gash players.

I want top 6 / a trophy and thats done by signing the best.

Werner / Haller

Neres / Lozano

Meunier

Get it done and done fast Marcel mate.

I've seen that a lot of offers have come in for Leverkusen players and they risked a mass exodus if they didn't try to keep guys like Brandt and Havertz. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Tah would be an interesting Zouma alternative but might have better offers.
t
Tah would be expensive, but Havertz would be insane. That's got Munich written all over it.

I know Digne and Gomes have been big success' despite not exactly stealing the show at Barca, but this guy was a massive flop at Barca. Not sure he's worth a 40m gamble. A loan at the very most, even then I'd be a bit suspect.
So was Mina. So was Gomes and several here think he's the next coming of Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.