Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly missed that part of the tweet. Still think it lacks some perspective without sharing where they actually fall. Neves is still overrated. Good player but he’s talked about like he’s better than that.
Yep. And the stats were laid out first before the reference to young players below, so I agree its poorly displayed.

Ndidi is more like Gana: lots of tackles and decent but not great on the all. Neves is more like Schneiderlin for lack of a. enter comparison. Capable of putting in tackles and winning it back but inconsistent defensive. Great range of passing and decent shot too but not someone who is directly creating goals more than the odd free kick.

Totally different ways of playing in midfield.

So...?

Like I said, three defensive mids. It would be the least creative midfield in the league. It wouldn't be very fun to play against of course...

Look at how Neves gets around the pitch...when they have the ball he goes roaming...

Sangare would be box to box

Ndidi defensive

When were without the ball its going to be extremely compact...not many teams would get through that midfield.

With the ball its all action.

We'll have to run some of these contracts down unfortunately. The only alternative is to pay the contracts off; but there's your transfer budget for two seasons gone.

Clubs may be willing to take the players off us, we may even squeak a fee for one or two of them. There's no doubt in my mind however that they will not be paid the same wages that they are currently on - so they either won't go, or we'll end up part funding salaries which doesn't put us in a significantly better spot.

It'll be 3 or 4 years until we are in a real position to move forwards. Until then we'll have to grab the odd player if we can sell a few and continue to develop the fantastic young prospects we have.
Sandro will never get 100k a week again. At some point though, he'll be off our gravy train regardless. At what point does he walk before this depends on who will pay what for him in terms of wages and longevity of contract, and how much we will subsidise his departure. How long has he got left? 2 years? In that case, he might well be advised to seriously start considering offers. I would also assume that next summer he will be gone regardless if he gets what he considers a decent offer.

Just what we need a Centre Forward that doesn't score

If we are linked, 20 million seems step for a reserve striker
Hard to keep a perspective with some of the crazy prices. Can't say I know anything about him, but I guess at his age, you are paying largely for potential. Tielemans looks promising, but 40m seems a lot and I'm not sure he's a priority.

I think hes class, also that Ndidi for Leicester. Since before they joined those two clubs I named them on this site.

Leicester especially have made great midfield transfers with Ndidi, Madisson and Tielemans (loan).

If we were able to spend huge money this summer then I'd be ecstatic with Neves and Ndidi at the base of our midfield.

Pity we dont have any young lads like that aside from the streetballer Davies :)

What a load of garbage
As if leicester and wolves who see themselves in direct competition with ourselves would even entertain selling those 2 to us.

May aswell see if alexander arnold is availible

Status
Not open for further replies.