Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be real tough this summer now I e had a proper think about it.

We obviously have so many millions of players to shift, some of which will be nigh on impossible to do, YES YOU SANDRO.

There will be lots of other clubs buying. Teams like United basically need a new team.

Brands has his work really cut out. Feels like a hugely important summer for us.

Brands
Only
Signs
Ballers

Think not so much a question of who we will sign but what players will other clubs come and try to get off us. Don't mind deadwood going but of the others that worries me.
I think if any go we will get top dollar for them, I’ve seen rrumours Gueye for 40 million I reckon we would push for more than that, the players signed last summer won’t do after only a year. Gueye will though be the hardest to keep hold of maybe Lookman will be looked at by other teams. But as a whole I’m not to worried,more concerned if we do t sigh Zouma also getting Gomes would be good but imo we don’t need Go es as much as we need Zouma.

Marcy B got this MG
giphy.gif

Be interesting to see what kind of striker we are in for. Could be an Augustin type (not sure if Augustin himself has shown enough).

Hard to think of “bigger” names we could get. Maybe a Haller or Andre Silva.....

Have to think this is a priority though. This and getting Zouma and Gomes (or their replacements).

Be interesting to see what kind of striker we are in for. Could be an Augustin type (not sure if Augustin himself has shown enough).

Hard to think of “bigger” names we could get. Maybe a Haller or Andre Silva.....

Have to think this is a priority though. This and getting Zouma and Gomes (or their replacements).
I like Andre Silva quite a bit. I think it will be a cheaper punt in truth. I’m ok with that.

As long as it’s not a 30 year old with no resale

I like Andre Silva quite a bit. I think it will be a cheaper punt in truth. I’m ok with that.

As long as it’s not a 30 year old with no resale
Silva, man. I'm not sure how he'd do in the PL. He's got skills, no question. But he's scored in 6 games all season. 7 out of his 9 goals were scored before October. Not sure sure Sevilla is going to take the purchase option. He's still only 23 and did put 2 past Real, but all his other goals were against the bottom feeders, with the exception of Eibar. Not sure he's really good enough.

There are a lot of factors at play that make this unlikely to ever happen but I'd 100% take Alex Iwobi if he decided he was done being in and out of the team at Arsenal

Would be happy with just retaining Zouma and Gomes this window. Anything else would be a bonus.
A decent striker aswell is a must, what we have aren’t no way near good enough, I don’t really think we are a million miles away atm from what we need. Zouma Gomes and a striker would have us about sorted. But a few squad players would be nice to, perhaps someone like Vlasic could step up and become useful to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.