Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so, if the United/PSG figures of £40mil are true then it would be a great fee.

That would be a good signing.

Hes on a free transfer and could provide LB and LCB cover for 1-2 seasons.

Would mean we could allocate more funds into signing Zouma (or similar).

Also gives Gibson a bit of time to come through.
See below your original post

We really should be looking at Martin Hinteregger. He has been an absolute beast for Frankfurt but is on loan there and he's definitely not returning to his parent club Augsburg which has a fairly modest budget and we can easily outbid Frankfurt and Augsburg. He single handedly stopped Chelsea in the Europa League semi finals. He'd also be a much more affordable alternative than Zouma, but hopefully we'll bring in both.

Think not so much a question of who we will sign but what players will other clubs come and try to get off us. Don't mind deadwood going but of the others that worries me.

We really should be looking at Martin Hinteregger. He has been an absolute beast for Frankfurt but is on loan there and he's definitely not returning to his parent club Augsburg which has a fairly modest budget and we can easily outbid Frankfurt and Augsburg. He single handedly stopped Chelsea in the Europa League semi finals. He'd also be a much more affordable alternative than Zouma, but hopefully we'll bring in both.

Have we been linked with him?

Both Utd and PSG need short term success though and have resources to throw at the finished article knowing they can be replaced in 2-3 seasons. We need to be selling players at their optimum
price before their values start depreciating and look to get in younger players who can improve. It’s not easy.

He played for them today mate, I dont understand?
He's leaving them for the world cup. He's just one example. Valencia is fine with it. They are in the final of the Copa Del Ray.

Weah said the same thing to Celtic, however they told him to pack his bag and leave. They kicked him out. He would've had no problems playing up until camp, possibly would've come late to camp. Would've been fine to play today against Rangers. They told him to leave.

He's leaving them for the world cup. He's just one example. Valencia is fine with it. They are in the final of the Copa Del Ray.

Weah said the same thing to Celtic, however they told him to pack his bag and leave. They kicked him out. He would've had no problems playing up until camp, possibly would've come late to camp. Would've been fine to play today against Rangers. They told him to leave.

He plays for Villarreal.

Have we been linked with him?

No, I haven't seen any articles but perhaps the club will have noticed him from the Europa League semi-final at least I wouldn't we surprised if a couple of English teams would enquire about him at least after that performance.

No, I haven't seen any articles but perhaps the club will have noticed him from the Europa League semi-final at least I wouldn't we surprised if a couple of English teams would enquire about him at least after that performance.

Probs won’t be coming here then.

Going to be real tough this summer now I e had a proper think about it.

We obviously have so many millions of players to shift, some of which will be nigh on impossible to do, YES YOU SANDRO.

There will be lots of other clubs buying. Teams like United basically need a new team.

Brands has his work really cut out. Feels like a hugely important summer for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.