Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at the season we had had to sign the players we did last summer was impressive, and there must have been all sorts of pressure, particularly time pressure, to get things sorted.

Things haven't progressed hugely, but Brands and Silva have a year under their belts, I assume all the groundwork has been put in, and we look stable at least.

I'm not concerned about who is leaving as we have had to get used to that over the years. There will probably be some ups and downs over the summer, but by August I'm still confident that we'll start next season with a better squad overall.
The only think I disagree with is that I believe things have progressed HUGELY. We were a terrible team last year. This squad isn't that bad.

Going to see how things turn out, we’ve flattered to deceive too many times in the past. Hope we keep our better players and the ones we do bring in are better than what we have, tough I know but it’s how teams really progress end of the day.

So according to the media we are losing Richarlison, Digne and Gana with Gomes and Zouma will be playing elsewhere. All this before the season had ended. They don't half talk crap and best to ignore. Tip for everyone is to ignore the media on Sundays (page fillers) and take every other day with a pinch of salt as journalists speculate and are usually putting 2 and 2 together with the usual result of 5.

Whoa. That’s not what happened at all. Weah said he wanted to play in the U20 World Cup, and he SHOULD because he’s not playing for Celtic. The club told him to go home now rather than be in the squad this weekend. He didn’t refused anything.
Refusing to take part in the preparations for the cup final...
What bit are you not getting?

Refusing to take part in the preparations for the cup final...
What bit are you not getting?
That they didn't ask him to stay or anything, they kicked him out. He wasn't playing in a joke of a league. He wouldn't have played in the cup, they don't give a crap about him.

Look, he wants to find a new club. Every scout and their mother will be at the U20 WC. Other clubs have no issue with it. Does Chukwueze have a bad attitude for leaving Valenica? Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.