Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think Meunier would join us? He's played 23 games for PSG this season already - the majority of their games and I think he's had a couple of knocks.

Does anyone really think Meunier would join us? He's played 23 games for PSG this season already - the majority of their games and I think he's had a couple of knocks.

Yes, I do think he would join us, whether hes for sale is another matter of course.

At least he knows what an Ev is.

“I do not ask too much for now, what I want, I repeat, is just playing football, and if I have to go down a notch to be able to be on the pitch, I will do with pleasure.I still have two years of contract in Paris. My goal is to stay in Paris. I like it a lot. For the moment, it’s difficult to make forecasts.

“Down one notch, what does it mean to play in a sub-top club in the style of Everton, Valencia or Dortmund? Michy Batshuayi made a very good choice by going there. The pleasure is to play football and that’s what I miss for now.”

Yes, I do think he would join us, whether hes for sale is another matter of course.

At least he knows what an Ev is.

“I do not ask too much for now, what I want, I repeat, is just playing football, and if I have to go down a notch to be able to be on the pitch, I will do with pleasure.I still have two years of contract in Paris. My goal is to stay in Paris. I like it a lot. For the moment, it’s difficult to make forecasts.

“Down one notch, what does it mean to play in a sub-top club in the style of Everton, Valencia or Dortmund? Michy Batshuayi made a very good choice by going there. The pleasure is to play football and that’s what I miss for now.”

Sure he would've at the time but he's already almost played as many games as he did last season and has played most of their CL games. Can't see it personally.

Zouma is not worth the amount of money Chelsea will demand

Chelsea’s bam could see them behave very differently with regards to outs. Cahill & Luiz haven’t set the world alight and I’m sure Zouma will see it as an opportunity to get himself back in the fold.

Personally would take Zouma on a perm, just feel he would not come to us so easily.

Hopefully Brands is compiling a summer transfer window dossier as we speak. There is so much room for improvement - I just hope the targets are on another level to what we have bringing energy, ambition and pride in addition to sheer brilliance. We need a new spine and hopefully we see the sort of characters that can bring out the best in others around them as we lack leaders.

Reactions: N90
4 months. Christ almighty.

Our fans absolutely suck.
I count 6. Regardless unless Bernard starts popping in goals for fun and setting up people regularly the rest of the way, he has been a disappointment this season. I hope it's a case of needing a year to settle and he comes back stronger next season but 0 goals 3 assists from a league campaign isn't going to do it. If he keeps at this rate he probably finishes the year at something like a goal or two and maybe 6 assists. Still not cutting it considering the amount of time he has played.

Hopefully Brands is compiling a summer transfer window dossier as we speak. There is so much room for improvement - I just hope the targets are on another level to what we have bringing energy, ambition and pride in addition to sheer brilliance. We need a new spine and hopefully we see the sort of characters that can bring out the best in others around them as we lack leaders.

Think he’s already said as soon as last summer ended he’s already planning for this one. We will be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.