Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought it was funny you said our two top scorers don’t make impacts.
Also, have you seen our strikers?
Tbf Dortmund has 1 striker who plays as a super sub primarily and other than Reus the rest of the team are far from natural goal scorers yet they have 54 in 22 games which is just as good as Tottenham with 4 less games, 2 ahead of Juve with 2 less, and 7 behind Barca with 2 less. A team that works will score goals. You can put Messi up top for huddersfield and he will only score so many goals a season but you put any play up top in a team like PSG and they are guaranteed to score 15+ a season.

Also look at the ratings they get even when they score. Barely breaking into the 8s on good day and cant break into the 7s on a regular day
Look I’m all for team play, better movement, and god knows both of them need to be better a lot more frequently. But when you say they don’t make an impact despite the fact that they’re both going to have double digit goals by end of season is just not correct. Would I like them to be more impactful? Obviously.

The only reason some of these supposedly good players came here was for the inflated wages we could offer.. We are/we're the next best payers outside the top 6..

Them days are now well and truly gone. For the best too.

So i doubt wel be getting linked to players wanting 100 grand plus any more.

Well we might be getting linked in the press but we all know differently

I like Meunier, played well every time I've seen him but we've dropped continual clangers in recent years on players around 27/28 on big wages who's value have dropped while here and I would hope that Brands is looking at younger alternatives on lower wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.