Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG just announced Meunier, Kurzawa, Draxler, Nkunku and Cavani not needed for next season :)
Been linked with Meunier a few times over this season, would be a good signing imo.
Cavani for 2 years wile DCL develops ( or not )
Brands did say he didn’t want to block our young players progress and Silva said an older player if he was the right fit was not out of the question
Id hate to think what sort of a wage he would be on
Cheap fee and 150 a week
He’s getting on now and big clubs won’t take him plus we can pay the wages most of our peers can’t
2 years and rotate with DCL and take some of the pressure off DCL plus he’d learn a lot from Cavani
Cavani is on 130,000 a week so not too far off Sandro :-( Draxler is on about 100,000 and 60,000 Meunier!
Not 100% sure but his about 6th highest paid there and fans livid his been booted out door :-( Silva, Mbappe, Neymar, Verratti , Alves, Di Maria and paid more ! Mbappe and Neymar ok but Di Maria and Dani Alves are 100,000 more a week at least as Neymars buddies
Better teams than us will want Cavani lads.

Nkunku is a good player though surprised they’re selling.
He’s 32 and I can’t see a top club going for him
1 or 2 year deal would be ideal for us

I wouldnt go for any of them...

I don’t know much about the Haller lad but Pedro from Fluimenese seems a good prospect
Very high ceiling and young
However he would halt DCL ‘s progress
Do you not realise how good he is?

I think its unlikely that we would go for a 32 year old player whose legs may crumble if were looking to play counter attacking fast football.

Pedro seems highly rated...it just depends on Brands view on him now being fully fit

I would take all 3 of Meunier, Draxler and Cavani.

Anyone who doesnt in favour of some punt on a 20 year old FM Wonderboy from Bolivia needs to put the crackpipe down.

Game changing signings on the scale of Digne all 3 of them.

Lets look at this objectively...

Meunier comes in and is going to be on a decent amount e.g £80-100k a week. Then you also have Coleman there on a similar amount...its a huge amount in wages going out for one position.

Draxler looks like he would be a great signing but he rarely scores goals

Cavani will be on big money and his legs could go at any moment...even if he lasted a couple of years he doesnt have the pace needed to play in a counter attacking team

The only one id like would be Meunier but even then i cant see the use in paying 2 big salaries unless we sold Coleman which i dont think will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.