Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure but his about 6th highest paid there and fans livid his been booted out door :-( Silva, Mbappe, Neymar, Verratti , Alves, Di Maria and paid more ! Mbappe and Neymar ok but Di Maria and Dani Alves are 100,000 more a week at least as Neymars buddies
He’s 32 and I can’t see a top club going for him
1 or 2 year deal would be ideal for us

Meunier would be great. We need competition for our full backs, the option to rest them and no enormous drop-off in quality if one gets injured. Meunier would obviously take the shirt and it'd be up to Coleman to win it back.

Spurs have Rose and Davies (plus Vertonghen) for left back and Trippier and Aurier for right back. If we're trying to break into the top 4/6, I think this is the kind of signing we should be making.

Cheap fee and 150 a week
He’s getting on now and big clubs won’t take him plus we can pay the wages most of our peers can’t
2 years and rotate with DCL and take some of the pressure off DCL plus he’d learn a lot from Cavani

Just imagine it, we sign cavani, we are on the tv , the line up comes up and we here the words “ cavani drops to the bench and in come Calvert-Lewin” I would throw up.

Last edited:

Meunier would be great. We need competition for our full backs, the option to rest them and no enormous drop-off in quality if one gets injured. Meunier would obviously take the shirt and it'd be up to Coleman to win it back.

Spurs have Rose and Davies (plus Vertonghen) for left back and Trippier and Aurier for right back. If we're trying to break into the top 4/6, I think this is the kind of signing we should be making.

We do t need competition for RB we need a better one. Coleman is the weak link atm assuming we can possible get Zouma , I know about the ban but if we could get him Coleman is the one that needs replacing if we are aiming to improve our defence

Would like to see us cash in on the youth players who wont be getting any time here realistically this window and three players who for me are 50/50 if they are good enough for a top 7/8 PL side.

Holgate
Kenny
Pennington

Just three players who we could get cash for to reinvest in the squad.

Would like to see us cash in on the youth players who wont be getting any time here realistically this window and three players who for me are 50/50 if they are good enough for a top 7/8 PL side.

Holgate
Kenny
Pennington

Just three players who we could get cash for to reinvest in the squad.
Of those holgate has done enough to stay in the squad. He's only 22 and very versatile, and we wouldn't get much for him realistically

After Facao I doubt
Plus they have the worlds best centre forward playing for them already

Well in his mind anyway
They have the equalizer as DOF anything is possible mate. Anyway I can't see us buying a 32 year old at his wages. I liked the look of Haller the other night.

Of those holgate has done enough to stay in the squad. He's only 22 and very versatile, and we wouldn't get much for him realistically

For me he only looks good enough for us in a back 3 and is limited at RB.

I think we could get £7-10 million for him especially if WBA get promoted and want to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.